|| MYTHOLOGICALS PHOTO GALLERY || - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
@Lola,

Hehe, clever line, a mytho show should use it sometime...not about the gal of course, but something else.😆

@Deeps,

Sure hun, that sounds like a good idea! So will it be night from my side or yours?😆

Hey Guys,

For the new pic gallery, I had an idea...in the post after Deeps's intro one, I want to copy and paste the ToC of this gallery so that people (especially newcomers) will know which gallery has a scene they are looking for. Then, in the post after that, I will organize the ToC for the new gallery. How does that sound?

Also, do any of you have a good idea about organizing the new ToC, or is the method we used for this thread good enough?
@^^sounds perfect BIG BOSS 😆
ToC 's format is the best ...plz dont change 😉
^^ Aye aye, LITTLE BOSS!😉😆
@^^ eheheee...hey i made the changes in the rule ...
one more thing ...do u want me to enter the link of the 1st gall in the 1st post???or u'll do tht in the ToC 1 post???

Originally posted by Dpka1415

@^^ eheheee...hey i made the changes in the rule ...
one more thing ...do u want me to enter the link of the 1st gall in the 1st post???or u'll do tht in the ToC 1 post???

Anything's fine, but since I'm doing ToC #1, maybe I'll just include the link in my post so it'll catch people's attention.😊
@ Deepsie - I just LOVE that I have that effect on people 🤣 Gaao na, "neend churaayi meri, kisne o sanam... LOLA ne" 😎😆 As for the next gallery setup, I have some ideas for amending the rules. We can specify that discussions are allowed, since we have them all the time, but provided they pertain to the pics & unke aas-paas wale scenes, not just random chatting. And no more than 4 large (as in >20 pics) updates per page. How's that?

@ Janu - ohhh I have wayyy cheesier lines than that saved up, not to worry 😆 And I love the TOC repeating idea, then we will get less confusion and reqs for repeat updates. But... how about removing all the ones that tinypic ate from the list, so we know exactly what we have and don't have?
@LOla ...SORRY YOU ARE LATE !!!😛
 Go and sleep for some more time...🤣
 we cant amend the rules now 😆

abey rules padh ek baar new gall me...we changed that already ...aapka idea sar-aankhon pe ... 😊