Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigrl05

Im jhanvi :) ..lol i know it gets confusing w/ all the variations of 'desigrl' on IF.. but i've had this ID in other forums as well..and believe me its 10yrs old :O *yes im that buddhi* lol :)

lol it just clicked, OMG jhanvi as in the-girl-who-makes-the-best-VMs-on-KT-lakshya!
Dude, I've watched all of your videos! you are the best VM-makes I've ever come across, you just potray each scene so well and it goes with the lyrics. I rememver seeing that desigrl tag on your videos. umm, going, off-topic I guess. I guess not that it's a forum we can't chat I guess? so I will stop here.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Songs/Dialogues Gallery is also open, guys.😃
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anchal2

lol it just clicked, OMG jhanvi as in the-girl-who-makes-the-best-VMs-on-KT-lakshya!
Dude, I've watched all of your videos! you are the best VM-makes I've ever come across, you just potray each scene so well and it goes with the lyrics. I rememver seeing that desigrl tag on your videos. umm, going, off-topic I guess. I guess not that it's a forum we can't chat I guess? so I will stop here.

O M G..you remember!! lolll....its been soo long since i've made LKT vids! i probably knew you long back but lost touch w/ you b/c i seriously knew every pulmonz fan out there..but if inot, its nice to meet you :)
yeah i have to put the tag or else idiots steal my vids *sigh*

@jaanu: lol..i feel like im calling my ownself..khair we're sisters na..
thanks for opening.im going to gather all the lyrcis for meera..or as much as i can..i'll also try to upload the baller songs taht were played there..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigrl05

@jaanu: lol..i feel like im calling my ownself..khair we're sisters na..

thanks for opening.im going to gather all the lyrcis for meera..or as much as i can..i'll also try to upload the baller songs taht were played there..

Yes, all of us mytho buddies are one big family, no matter which serial is our fav, because we all love God foremost of all.😃 I feel like I know you now, after having chatted with you for so long.😳

I actually have a young niece with the name Jahnavi, she's very cute.😳😳

Looking forward to the Meera songs.😃
.anishaa. thumbnail
Hey guys, congratulations on the forum! 😊 It's so exciting 😃 👍🏼 
In the past, I've seen Ohm Namah Shivaya, Jai Shree Ganesh, Shri Krishna, Lav-Kush, Ramayan (old version), Jai Lakshmi Mata, and Jai Santoshi Maa.
Currently, I am watching BR Chopra's Vishnu Puran. After I complete that set (which is going pretty slowly 😆), I am planning on watching Jai Shri Hanuman (not sure if it's the Mahavir one though, there was one that was pretty recent).
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
Double post 😳 
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I know! I'm so excited too!

Thanks for this thread, can't wait to discuss and have contests, games, etc.!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats guys for the forum !! I am not into Mythological shows but happy for you guys since you all really wanted the forum !! Congrats once again !! 👏👏