Posted: 13 years ago
so yes i am the last one in the IF duniya to discover this forum rofl

so who's watching what nowadays?
Originally posted by desigrl05

so yes i am the last one in the IF duniya to discover this forum rofl

so who's watching what nowadays?

Not the last one hun, you're one of the first.πŸ˜† We didn't PM anyone yet.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Well....since most mythos are done nowadays, I'm basically rewatching some epis of RS's Ramayan, I'm watching RS's SK (lola knows how slow I am with thatπŸ˜†), and then I watch a few parts of AS's Ramayan for pic updates.

And I'm also watching Mahima Shani Devi Ki, since the Telugu dubbed version (Shani Devuni Mahimalu) comes on Maa TV and we all watch over dinner for entertainment.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
neh, you beat me to it. =)
in terms of mythology, no watching much, but your discussion from yesterday has inspired me to start watching meera!
after that, when I have plenrt of time on hand, I will start watching ramayand (the old one). Can you believe it,  my parents actually got the whole set of Ramayan DVDs from india, but I never got around to watching it😳
Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
btw, is it possible to request the GMs to put the link up on the home page? It's easier to let people know and make them aware of this forum.
Originally posted by anchal2

btw, is it possible to request the GMs to put the link up on the home page? It's easier to let people know and make them aware of this forum.

Yeah, once the Forum's Imp and sticky threads get finalized, we're going to send PMs to all the other mytho fans we know on IF and also ask the GMs to put it on the homepage.😊
DUDDEEE WATCH MEERA!!

just a disclaimer it does become depressing but what she endures and her story is so inspiring! and some of the things she says about life are so true! I loved her throughout the film..her mother died and so did mine.. I felt closer to meera's character in that essence and also she was very stubborn in terms of her bhakti...na kuch krishna se aage dikhta tha ...but my fav parts are bhojraj//and when she leaves the palace of her inlaws...

more than anything her journey is something to admire..and the little acteress in that serial was freaking whipped topping + cherry on everything! she outdid any mytho actor i've seen thus far // maybe old ramayan sita as a close second.. but still even the older meera she was a wonderful actress but here's my shallowness again: i wish they found a prettier girl [rofl] ..i mean yeah she was a jogan and everything but hmm...u know what i mean..
Hiiii guys!!! Yay, we're at a forum And lolz no you're not late Jhanz, would be pretty sad if we who preceded you were the only members of the forum πŸ˜† Sooo... to answer the ques., as always I'm watching Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Shri Krishna bits and pieces whenever I find time cuz I heart them forever... and that Bharat ke Mahaan Sant one cuz some of the stories are interesting... and also BR Chopra's Ramayan comes on Zee in the afternoons so when I'm home I watch that too... some of the extra info they included on SiyaRam's respective gurukul years is quite interesting. And yayyy @ Anchal for watching the old one again, do share your thoughts along the way!

but still even the older meera she was a wonderful actress but here's my shallowness again: i wish they found a prettier girl [rofl] ..i mean yeah she was a jogan and everything but hmm...u know what i mean..

Oye bhagwan ka serial hai, aankhen bandh karke dekh na πŸ˜† j/k... totally agree about little Meera as I said before, as well as the character - we all have something to learn from that kind of strength and determination she demonstrated. A topic on which mytho characters/saints inspire us would be an awesome next one for somebody to open... hmmmmm..........
haha..shall ibeat u to it lola?

oOo0OoO... i have a bunch of ideas of what topics to open but hten i might get IF hate spam message rofl

DUDDEEE WATCH MEERA!!

just a disclaimer it does become depressing but what she endures and her story is so inspiring! and some of the things she says about life are so true! I loved her throughout the film..her mother died and so did mine.. I felt closer to meera's character in that essence and also she was very stubborn in terms of her bhakti...na kuch krishna se aage dikhta tha ...but my fav parts are bhojraj//and when she leaves the palace of her inlaws...

more than anything her journey is something to admire..and the little acteress in that serial was freaking whipped topping + cherry on everything! she outdid any mytho actor i've seen thus far // maybe old ramayan sita as a close second.. but still even the older meera she was a wonderful actress but here's my shallowness again: i wish they found a prettier girl [rofl] ..i mean yeah she was a jogan and everything but hmm...u know what i mean..

I did watch some episodes of Meera when she was younger and I loved them.πŸ˜ƒ Don't worry, I don't get frightened off by depressing stories, because I feel the emotional stuff in mythos is what keeps us going when we ourselves go through hard times in real life.😳 I really do love the story of Meerabai a lot, and will watch from Episode #1 again when I find time.😊

Lols, you did not find Aditi Sajwan pretty?πŸ˜† I always thought she was very beautiful, but you're right in that as Meera her beauty seemed less pronounced. I think she was prettier as Yashoda Maiyya in JSK.😳 Both were same actresses.

And yes, the younger Meera really is a child prodigy.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think by the time she grows up, she'll be a really professional actress, and any mytho role she possible does will blow away the audience.😍