Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh, and guys.....if this CG finishes before Aish or I log on tomorrow, please do hang on...keep replying, it's fine if it passes a few pages past 150. As soon as Aish has the new one up and running, I'll ask Mango to make it sticky and we can continue again.😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you millions Aishu, Aish, Vedo, and Janu... so happy you guys liked!!!

Vedo, the JSK sig is BEAutiful... esp love the 3rd style, sooooo soft and pretty 😍

Aishu, the Gopi vastra leela sig is tooooooo cute 😍 The way you arranged the pics is so perfect and all inclusive that it feels like watching the scene all over again!!! So we got your sig of the day, now time for your entry na 😉
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I created the 2nd gallery, guys! But please do not post in it till this one completes 150 pages at least and we've all said our goodbyes.😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay guys, I edited the ToC for the final time in this gallery, please check to see if all your creations are there.😃

If you have any more creations, please save them for the next gallery so that everyone sees them and they don't rush over the pages in their hurry to leave replies in this thread.

I'm PMing Mango now about making the 2nd gallery stick....goodnight!