Behenein November 9th Written Update!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein November 9th, 2010

Mihir is walking back and forth, thinking about what he should. One side is his love for Purva and the other side his duty towards Aastha. If I chose one, I lose the other. Right then Anokhi comes and tells him she wants to discuss something with him. Jiju, you know that Bhavesh is still not in a state to run his company after Jigna's death. So, so I figured I would be the one handling the event management company until he's better. Mihir asks her what the problem is then, and she answers that she feels that on one side, she feels like she should be spending most of the time with Bhavesh based on my love for him, but for his good future, It's my duty that I handle his company, so that the hard work he put in doesn't go anywhere. And now I'm confused.

Mihir says that these situations arise often in life, and right then Purva calls Anokhi, saying that she needs help downstairs. Anokhi says that I'm discussing something with Jiju, and Purva answers that she knows, they are discussing the balance of love and duty. Mihir says that he was just going to tell her that love and duty are like two sides of a coin, you don't know know which one to choose and which to sacrifice. Purva comes and sits next to him, saying it's not like that at all. Love and duty have their own places in each of our lives. Anokhi smiles, saying wow di, you have proved today that you are an advocate's wife, finding out the solution to a problem that Jiju couldn't find out. Mihir says that she even helped him in finding such a simple answer.

Purva and Anokhi leave and Mihir is sitting there, thinking that this will still be difficult. On one side, my love, and on the other side, my duty, Smriti. I have to save Smriti from Karan, and only then will I be able to punish him. Mihir then standing in front of Smriti's picture frame, apologizing to her for not being able to recognize her, for believing that she was dead. For marrying you to that Karan in front of my own eyes. But no matter what Smriti, I'll always fulfill my duty towards you, always. And then he takes off the garland that was on her picture. Purva calls out for him, and he turns around and stares at her, thinking that he really loves her and will never let the smile leave her face. Purva tells him to come and open the gifts, but right then she notices that the garland isn't on Smriti's picture anymore and turns back around, wondering where it is. She sees it on the ground and immediately yells out for Manik, planning to scream at her for her carelessness, but Mihir tells her not to worry about it too much, to let it go because the mistake could have been done by anyone, and Purva reluctantly agrees.

Kamini is looking at two bangles from someone and saying how beautiful they are, and right then Mihir comes and takes them and puts them on Purva's hands, making her blush and be all shy. He tells her that the bangles are nice, but they look even nicer on her. Purva leaves all blushing, and Mihir follows her while Kamini and Shalaka sit there, amused.

*I might not be able to do justice to how hilarious this upcoming scene is, it's a MUSTWATCH, especially for AkaSha Fanss. SO FUNNY!*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoWoMvnATp4[/YOUTUBE]

Akaashi and Shamad climbing the stairs, wondering where everyone is, and sees everyone coming out of their room. Shamad asks them why they were all in his room, and Mehraman starts to make an excuse up and Reshmi and Manik laugh nervously as they agree with him. All three of them quickly leave, telling Akaashi and Shamad to have a good night, and they look really confused. They ask Gomti Aunty what's going on and she smiles and says Goood Night and leaves!

Akaashi and Shamad open the door to their room and are surprised to see it all decorated with flowers, for their *ehem ehem Suhaag Raat* Candles, flowers, the works! Shamad is confused, as he steps out of the room, calling for everyone. He asks Mehramann why they were trying to set his room on fire 🤣🤣🤣 Mehramann explains that they want Akaashi and him to be even closer, and Shamad (like a stupid!) says that they're already close. And then Gomti Aunty explains that she wants their relationship to be complete, to be grounded, and Rashmi asks him what he's waiting for and they all push him inside the room.

Shamad closes the door, and is surprised to see Akaashi sitting on the bed, knees bent, all shy and smiling, and Akaashi is seen waitin for him. After a while, she notices that he still hasn't come and looks around, only to find him sleeping on the ground! 🤣 She sighs (uffoo, what a husband I got!) wakes Shamal up, telling him she can't sleep. He asks her what the problem is, and she says that she'stired, that she's tired of sleeping on the bed, and asks him if he can sleep on the floor with him. And Shamal looks so scared as he says NoNO! And he tries to make excuses, and Akaashi finally says either I sleep on the floor, or you on the bed. And Shamad finally agrees, and some more cute moments and he's FINALLY on the bed, except he's at the very very corner. And he covers Akaashi with the blanket, and only ater that, does he lie down. Akaashi comes and hugs him from the back, and Shamal moves even more to the corner, and the closer Akaashi comes the father he moves away, until he falls on the ground! And he quickly goes to sleep ON THE FLOOR, sounding like a nervous wreck when Akaashi tells him to come back up.

Purva is helping Mihir get ready work, and they have a sweet moment, and just as Mihir is leaving, Purva gets a phone call from Karan. Mihir quickly grabs the phone from her and speaks with Karan, who is being all sarcastic and cruel (nothing unusual) saying that Mihir won't even let him speak to his wife, even if we are enemies, I can't kill her over the phone right now. Mihir begins to threaten him, but Karan tells him to relax, and he pulls Smriti towards him, and holds her tightly, squeezingly her cheeks as she is screaming on the phone. Karan says that Mihir, think about this, you're old wife will be fine as long as you don't do anything. I heard that Jigna's murder case is being reopened, make sure no mistake happens. Jigna won't be coming back to life, but your life will be ruined. And so go to court and deal with the issue and give me the good news by the evening. Or less, Smriti being alive will reach Purva.

Precap: Mihir and Smriti are talking somewhere outside, and they both are talking and Shamad sees them and looks confused.

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
Thanks a Lot, Naina.....Me finally back.....Loved the update.....Thanks for covering for yesterday.....BTW Loved the AakSha scene....😳Edited by svesum - 13 years ago
Naina....thanks for the update!!!!...you rock girl!! love Akashi and Shamad!!! :-)
Oh my gosh!! Akashi and Shamal's scene was adorable and hilarious!! 🤣
Thank u so much for the update:-)

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ AkaSha suhaagraat was soooo rib tickling. Loved AkaSha. Thanks a lot for the wonderful update.