Behenein

November 8th Written Update

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein November 8th, 2010

Mihir sees Smriti struggling on the floor, and he unties her. She gets up quickly, saying that Karan is very bad and they have to go. And Mihir stops her, and says that he knows everything. He knows that she's Smriti, his Smriti. And they both stare at each other. Smriti then tries to brush it off, saying that he knows that she's not Smriti, she's Aastha. Mihir says Lies. And Smriti once again begins, Why would I lie? Purva already had this misunderstanding and we cleared everything up right? We have to go stop Karan, and she turns to leave. Mihir watches her and says Once again, Lies. And Smriti stops in her tracks. Mihir goes up to her, puts her hand on his head, and says Mere Kasam, tell me you aren't Smriti. And Smriti looks at him with tears in her eyes before she slowly takes away her hand. Mihir slowly touches her cheeks, and Smriti just bursts into tears, hugging him. Both of them are crying.

And Mihir suddenly pulls away, asking her why she didn't tell everyone the truth? I thought that Purva was wrong, but no I wsa wrong in recognizing you. Why did you hide yourself even after Purva recognized you? Why did you hide yourself from me, your sisters, and your son?! And Smrit asnwers that she came back too late, that Purva had already married him, sacrificing everything including her love. Why would I go back and punish her? And Mihir screams out that he should have been the one that was punished. And Smriti once again says that I'm not Smriti, I'm now Aastha. Mihir asks her what she'll do, live in misery with Karan for the rest of her life? And Smriti says that life is not about living for yourself, but for others, and everyone I know, all my family will benefit in me remaining Aastha. Mihir says that they should tell Purva, and she'll be really happy, and Smriti says that then she'll sacrifice everything once again! She won't let her sister's life be ruined once again, and just as Mihir hesitates. Smriti says Mere upar Kasam, if you decide t even think about telling Purva di about my truth, then I'll definitely end Smriti, I'll kill myself. And she takes a knife, saying that she will kill herself.

Mihir goes and stops her, and Smriti asks him what did Purva di not do for us, for our family, for our son? She sacrificed her love, but this time I won't let that happen, no matter what.  And she begs him not to tell Purva the truth. And Mihir reluctantly agrees, and says that he can't see her ruining her life though. Smriti begins saying something, but someone begins clapping in the background.

Karan is standing there saying what an amazing story, two lovers meeting once again. Mihir looks very angry, and Karan says you're in someone else's house, with someone else's wife. And Mihir tells him to stop talking, and Karan tells him that he wants him to think about the truth. That the woman there is not Smriti, but his wife, Aastha, and Mihir say them taking the pheras together and everything. And he pulls her towards himself, hurting her. And then he turns to Smriti and asks her if she has no shame to be found hugging her sister's husband, and squeezes her cheek really hard. Mihir stops him and pulls his hand away, and Karan asks him if he gets hurt seeing her in pain. Mihir's life is in Smriti's hands, and so think Mihir, any mistake on your part and Smriti will be the one suffering. Smriti then tells Mihir that the sweets that Karan took had poison in them, and Mihir runs away, and Karan acts like his usual cruel self.

Everyone at the Sanghvi house is teasing and having some fun. Cute AkaSha moments, and then Kamini praises Anokhi for organizing the party. Anokhi gets emotional. (hehe I don't really feel like explaining all this 😆)

Purva says that they should all eat some sweets and asks Manik to bring the  mithaai that Karan brought. Manik brings the box, and Akaashi says that she'll be the first to give Purva the mithai. And just as she is about to feed Purva, Mihir comes there, screaming Stop Akaashi! And everyone stops and turns around. Mihir comes running towards Purva and hugs her, saying I Love You. And everyone else is laughing while Purva just looks confused at this sudden burst of affection. Purva says that everyone is watching and asks him what happened. Mihir makes up an excuse of how it's their first Diwali together after their wedding, and he couldn't celebrate with her…so. Akaashi says to Shamard how much Mihir and Purva love each other, and Shamad says I do too.

Kamini then tells Mihir to feed Purva the sweet, and Mihir says not the red box, I'll feed you the sweet I bought, and tells Manik to bring that box. Manik hands it over, and Mihir "accidentally" drops Karan's box, spilling all off those sweets on the ground. He then feeds Purva the sweet and she feeds him back and they both smile at each other. Mihir then turns to see the picture of Smriti in the background with tears in his eyes (awww!)

Smriti is sitting on the floor by the bed, on which Karan is sleeping, and thinking about what is happening at the Sanghvi house. And right then she gets a call from Mihir, who asks her how she is, and she asks if everyone is fine. And Mihir says that he reached there in time, and then he asks her if she's alright, if she's taken medicine. And tells her to call him if she needs any help anytime, and hangs up.

She turns around only to find Karan standing there, and he asks her if she was talking to her lover. And Smriti replies that Purva and Mihir love each other very much, and Karan says that he only said lover, while she even took his name. I don't understand who's in the worst position here, Mihir, Purva or Smriti. And he just has that cruel look on his face.

Precap: Purva tells Mihir that in their lives, love and duty should have an equal balance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved Smirti and Mihir scenes, I wonder what Mihir will do. I don't think he'll be able to keep this a secret for very long
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you naina..
I also liked Mihir and Smriti scene,
he clearly still care's and loves her.
Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thank you naina for the update.
i loved mihir and smriti's scenes
and i agree jiya mihir still loves smriti 😳