Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai

Highlights November 1 2010

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Sambhav is sitting and wondering what he should do.  Akshada brings some mithai.  Sambhav gets ticked off and tries to strangle her saying that because of you my bro in jail.  Unfortunately its a dream.  Then he remembers his bro telling him to keep that tota in control.
  • Kulkarnis doing their diwali thing.  Mughda's mom comes over.  Shree gets called to the police station to complete formalities.
  • Nahar in jail - fighting yet another bad hair day.  Sambhav's come for a visit and actually asks "kisne aapka yeh haal kiya hai!  main uske chodunga nahin"  (what he'll take revenge when after all this drama he still needs to ask who the enemy is!) NB says dont worry about me and make sure you still keep Akshada in your control.  Take care of that KK builder.
  • Shree at police station.  Sambhav barely misses being seen by him.
  • Shree's dad and Aai - discussing Nishi - Devki marriage and the fact that their son is returned goods.  Aai asks Devki's mom. Mughda puts in her two bits.  (If Nishi couldnt have found a better gal and Devki couldnt find a better guy - then why the heck did she get him married off to Pragya.)  I'll end the suspense - the answer is a resounding YES!!!!
  • Pragya - feeling happy she is celebrating diwali in a big house with the person she loves and she is free of 1BHK.
  • Abhi is with his daughter and wife (ex?).  Pragya calls - Abhi says we'll meet tomorrow.  Pragya throws a fit.  Flaired nostril, constipated looks.  He advices her to call her friends over and enjoy the gift he has sent.

Preview:

Nishi playing footsie with Shree.