Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

OMG. I loved it, like.. Reallyyyy loveedddd ittttt! 😳😳

All I can say is.. WOW. The part rocked, girl. You rock! 😃 I loved the way you write, and portray Pia's feelings! Spectacular.. and wonderfully written! 😃

Add me to the PM list.. 😊

i will surely add u to my pm list!
thx 4 appreciating my work......
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely ff
awesome n well written
plz add me to ur pm list
plz continue soon
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hi guys! hers's the update..hope u all enjoy it!

chp 2

Of course, going straight to his house was the one popped out of my head almost immediately, it was easiest but had it's own pros and cons,  I had already been to his house thrice before, but it only made him more furious….at this point in time….even his fury was welcomed! I wouldn't mind if he would just stay back with the sole motive to destroy me…..  All that was important to me was his staying back….and never leaving….

But I had to try of some nicer, friendlier way to stop him from leaving…. (While planning, it seemed I am putting too much of confidence in my assumption that Mr. ABHAY RAICHAND, will change his plans for me) but this had always been my problem and I can't help it….

After almost putting 3 hours in thinking ….i finally concluded if I am in problem abhay will surely come to my rescue….well, he had been doing it …..No matter how he felt for me……but will he still come to save me?  Since he has already said that we are strangers….

I couldn't let my spirits go down …..Not now, especially, when I needed them the most…. So I started preparing to put myself in danger….

It was dark almost 10:00PM matron and everybody in the hostel were asleep….i sneaked out  the hostel through my window…..I headed towards the forest , forest was the only dangerous thing in a place like this….and I started going deep into the forest…..I could hear the river flowing by ….soon I reached the bank of river…. I heard a loud growl…..may be of an animal…..ideally I should have been in a state of panic, fear...But…but I was happy! Happy because I was in danger….and this means I am going to meet abhay soon…I closed my eyes and waited for him…

Soon, in a split second I was in off the ground… someone had carried me protectively……

I kept staring at him, he was there this time no dreaming…no hallucination…..he held me close to his chest…

Let's Go! He hissed!

He carried me into his arms brought me to the more safe place… the dark dim moonlight allowed me to admire his face…he was shirtless….he was more hot than any movie star!!! And I was in his arms…..

He asked finally putt me down on my feet….

I was busy admiring him…his features he looked dazzling in moonlight ….his closeness to me was making me nervous…..I placed my one  hand on his face and started to trace his jaw line; I heard his voice but actually didn't comprehend what he said…I was busy…busy admiring him….

Stop it! Stop it, piya! You out of your senses! He said agitated.

Abhay – kabir is on his way to home, stand here, he will drop you to your hostel.

Then I realized that we were on the main road…far out of the dense forest…..but so quickly…I wondered….I had taken almost thirty minutes to go that deep in the forest…And we are out in barely 2 minutes…

Damnit! I had not even got a chance to talk to him…and also not a fair chance to admire his perfect features…and from where did this kabir come from….while I was thinking this he turned his back to me and started to go…

Wait! I shouted

I am not going anywhere… and not with  kabir for sure!

He turned to me! In shock or surprise… (Good I thought, at least he bothered to look at my face) and finally, I got to see his new expression other than anger….he looked more hot in this expression…

What's wrong with you? He asked

I want to figure it out, so I am here!

He looked puzzled!

I want to talk to you! Right now. I stated trying to be dominating…. (I was so hard to not let myself distracted watching him in a new set of expressions…) he was so …so perfect….and seeing him after so long made it all more worse….

This is not the right time, piya…he argued….

I have not come so long in this spooky forest, at this time, just to listen to your nasty excuses.  I retorted back.  I am not going back with out talking to you….even if kabir or misha or matron, comes her to take me…

He looked at me with an unknown expression….maybe, he was not believing his ears, for what he was listening ……

We stood, staring at each other, for some moments….

Finally, breaking the silence he said; o.k , if this is what you want;  we will talk….but not now…. It's not safe here… I will come to your room in 60 mins…

Now, it was my turn to doubt my ears…..I looked at him in disbelief….

You don't believe me?

When it comes to saving you life you blindly trust me….and when it comes to trust my promise to meet you …he shook his head in disgust….

And I shook my head in surprise …unable to believe how perfectly he could read my heart…..i had counted on him blindly before coming to this forest…..that he will save me from all the dangers…

Another realization time…I realized that I trusted abhay…..wow!

Abhay – piya, please believe me, I will come to meet you as soon as possible…. (His voice urgent now)

I saw kabir's car coming from far…..

But what I should I say to him…what if he asks me what am I doing here?

Abhay – even I want to hear the answer of that question…but for him you can say that you were feeling restless in the room so came here for a walk….He disappeared…..saying this….

waiting for your comments......

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love love love love this part. 😳

I absolutely LOVE the way Pia trusted Abhay to save her..and I loved the way she can't help but stare at him, absolutely awed. 😳

Continue soon. 😊
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwww this was amazine..
I didn't believed that Piya trusted Abhay sooooo much..
Can't wait to see Abhay in Piya's room..
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...awesome update.Pia was confident that Abhay would come and rescue her.I loved that part.Can't wait for the next update!!!
Abhay in her room😍

"I was busy admiring him…his features he looked dazzling in moonlight ….his closeness to me was making me nervous…..I placed my one  hand on his face and started to trace his jaw line; I heard his voice but actually didn't comprehend what he said…I was busy…busy admiring him…." ☺️  ☺️ ☺️
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW  this was simply beautiful! i loved it ..do continue 😳
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey this is interesting..cant wait to read more..add me to ur pm list if u have any..lol.and write soon..

❤️MONA
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really good update!!! piya is so funny...putting herself in danger so she can meet him :) and then being demanding haha
abhay is soooo sweet, saving her.
this was my favorite part:

When it comes to saving you life you blindly trust me….and when it comes to trust my promise to meet you …he shook his head in disgust….

so great update!!! waiting for the next part!! thanks for the pm...
love,
Aarti
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam new and reade ur story it was gr8 and plz do continue and pm me plzplzpzplzpzlzplz