LOVE QUOTES remind me of Our BELOVED MAANEET

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I have found these quotes about LOVE when I am browsing the net and remembered our MAANEET

When a GIRL is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind.

When a GIRL is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.

When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a GIRL answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine. - thanx to khushi_4ever for suggesting the scene

When a GIRL stares at you she is wondering why you are lying.

When a GIRL lays on your chest .. she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a GIRL wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered. -
thanx to khushi_4ever for suggesting the scene and the convo

convo:"After Maan gifts her the mobile.....Geet calls him up(when he was about to enter Arjun's office) and tells him,.... "mujhe aap ki yaad aa rahi hai" when he says really, she again says.... "pehali toh aap mere paas aakar betjaya karte the....mujse baate karne ke bahane dhoondte the.........(remember that part....) and then she says,.... "agar aise hai toh aap abhi bhi mujche phone pe kyun bataaen kar rahen hai....mere samne kyun nahi aye?""

When a GIRL says ' I love you ' .. she means it.

When a GIRL says ' I miss you ' .... no one in this world can miss you more than that.

Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person ....

Find a guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot.(Maan shows GEET to Meera and asks her"khoobsoorat hena?"😳)

who calls you back when you hang up on him.(when Maan calls back to Geet when she hangs up the phone after she become his Mangetar😉)

who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who ... kisses your forehead.('MAAN' is the perfect 'MAN' in this Aspect ❤️ 😳)

Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.

When Maan announces that Geet is his Mangetar in front of entire staff in KC

When NT tried to humiliate GEET in front of everyone

Who holds your hand in front of his friends.(since Maan doesn't have any frnz i thought of these incidents)

Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!!

hmmmmmmmmmm😍
😍😍 this is what i call "TRUE LOVE"❤️

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Awwwwwww   So sweet

and being a gal ii approve all this ☺️...Its True 😍
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

A girl may seem oblivious but she is actually very observant (Geet basically falling for Maan sequence...and understanding going on between them durng the track she realized her love for him...also the scene where she saw him playing with kids)

it's hard for a girl to confess her feeelings esp. after she has been hurt once (Geet having hard time confessing to Maan)

thats it for now..will come back with more later!!
sldeeps thumbnail
edited and updated with pics 😊
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww how nice it is😳 very well quoted with pictures.......just loved it😊

gurdas123 thumbnail
Star Parivaar Awards geet   ko award mila please vote for geet show au rquest head of star awards
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Good one Deeps, yeah almost all of these quotes can be associated with our Maaneet....... here is one for u...............................When a GIRL answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine. - here u can put up that pic when Geet had waited for Maan to take her to the KM after he fills her maang but then he comes and says that at that moment he can't and she turns away from him and pretends as if everything is ok and she is not effected...............
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.just loved it !
sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Good one Deeps, yeah almost all of these quotes can be associated with our Maaneet....... here is one for u...............................When a GIRL answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine. - here u can put up that pic when Geet had waited for Maan to take her to the KM after he fills her maang but then he comes and says that at that moment he can't and she turns away from him and pretends as if everything is ok and she is not effected...............

yes dude ...........that suits well 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful post.