Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

An FF Attempt- Fateful Accident

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1- The Flicker

"Damn it!" She said as she violently pulled out her car keys from the ignition, the car was not going to start!  She slammed the steering wheel in rage, you good for nothing piece of junk.  She put her head in her hands, rubbing her temples, which were now throbbing with a headache.

"Thanks mom and dad, their for me, like always" she whispered under her breath.  If it wasn't for her parents randomly flying off to Goa without her, one of their many random romantic escapades, she wouldn't be in this situation!  Her dad had asked her to go drop off some files in a town on the outskirts of Mumbai, that he didn't think to do before his trip. Instead of being anywhere near her destination, Piya Jaiswal was stuck in the middle of nowhere, inside her dad's battered old car.  To make matters worse, there was heavy rainfall, purely her stupidity for not checking the weather report before leaving, and there was not a living creature in sight.

Piya picked up her phone, her last attempt at trying to get through to her dad.  She quickly dialed her dad's number and waited impatiently for it to ring, "come on. come on!"  It didn't go through, instead her phone flashed, saying once again, signal not found.  

"Great!" she cried as she tossed the phone in the back seat.  She was hungry, lost and staying in side the car seemed to be her only option.  Where else would she be able to go?  She couldn't see anything in sight, and running around in the rain, looking for something, was far from her idea of a good time.

She sat there, almost motionless for a good ten minutes, what was she going to do?  She realized suddenly how cold it was starting to get, she rubbed her arms in an attempt to keep warm.  "Thanks! That was all I needed," she said to no one in particular.  She sighed, her breath turning in to white fog, suddenly a child ran down her spine.  How in the world is it getting so cold? She thought, she began rubbing harder on her arms, but to no avail.  It was like the temperature was falling at a phenomenal rate...she would freeze by the end of this night!  

Piya sat there, shaking, the cold beginning to pierce her skin, like sharp daggers.  She looked up, and suddenly she saw a light in the distance, flicking on and off.  Is it just my wishful thinking?  What is going on?!   She rubbed her eyes and looked again, sure enough there was still a light flickering in the distance.  How did she miss this before?  Without a second thought, Piya flung open the car door, grabbing her phone from the back seat before stepping out.

She didn't exactly have a plan, just following the light would be her best option.  She ran, pulling her jacket tightly around her.  

After about 10 minutes of running in the rain, her body trembling from the cold, every part of her wet, she realized she was at the bottom of what seemed like a small hill.  She looked up, she could see the light, but couldn't make out if it was a house or not.  She decided to take the chance and began climbing up the hill.  As she got closer and closer up, she started to see the outline of what looked like an old Victorian mansion.  Her heart burst with excitement and relief! She had found a place, where someone could possibly help her out.  She ran up the hill, almost tripping as she reached the top, she grabbed a nearby tree to steady herself.

She finally reached the top, and pushed past the metal gate of the home.  The giant metal gate squeaked as she opened it, as if it had been years since the gate had been opened.  She looked at the house, with a single light coming from the top window...thats a pretty strong light I'd imagine, if I could catch it from the distance.  She walked towards the house slowly, studying the large, lifeless mansion.  It was as if it was in ruins, she couldn't possibly see someone living here.  She sighed and let herself relax, she might as well take a chance!

She reached the door and was astonished by the gargoyle shaped doorknobs...who even used these anymore?!  She considered turning back, her mind suddenly warning her to go no further.  I'm psyching myself out! Come on Piya! Your not six, gargoyles don't still scare you...do they?  She laughed uncomfortably at her own stupidity and reached for the doorknob.  Before she could though, she heard a creak, someone was opening the door!  It shocked her and she leaped back, falling back on the ground below.

Next part soon! DO TELL ME if you guys like this! Press the 'like' button or share your comments, its always appreciated, I want to see if I should continue this FF, as I have written many of them and realize they are time consuming.  Thanks!
Edited by CanadianAddict - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was really interesting.....cant wait to know wht happen next......plz post the other part ASAP
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Thanks! I actually have an exam 2morrow, so this was done on the little free time I had while taking a break...i will post the other part 2morrow.
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CanadianAddict

Thanks! I actually have an exam 2morrow, so this was done on the little free time I had while taking a break...i will post the other part 2morrow.

it was really nice FF..i have an exam tomo too..soo read during the time..i took break..lol...any ways...write more ..will def read ur FFs...Good Luck for your exam..
CanadianAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

it was really nice FF..i have an exam tomo too..soo read during the time..i took break..lol...any ways...write more ..will def read ur FFs...Good Luck for your exam..

Thanks Kiranni! I wish you the best of luck on yours as well :)
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
wonderful start
do continue it soon

Sanu.
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting .... continue
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was simply awesomeeeeeeee sounds interesting..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update asap....................waitinggggggggggggggggggg
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it! ..it has a thriller touch..please continue!
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Thank you everyone! Its very nice to see these comments before I leave for my exam (hehe.)  I am done studying, so I thought I would just check up on this and say thanks! :D

I will next time thank you all individually, but glad u guys read the part...i will write another part after my exam :).  so until then thanks again ! :D