Letter miss and Miss(in)trepetation

Posted: 13 years ago
Again today while rigini was pulling out her sarees from the rack  she missed the letter and the pendent 😭😭😭😭

Thanks to Anmol he bardged in at the wrong time 😆😆😆

If he had been 1/2 a minute late she would have got the letter and the pendent in her hand 😳

On the other hand Shivani was full hama kush that the  wordings which were written in the card meant for her from Anmol  😲😲😲😲😲

And she went into her falsh back remembering the blue dress she wore and Anmol loved it !!

Abhi I hope Ragini gets the note before the dance !!!😊 and she gets to wear the pendent

Atl;east Humarey becharay Anmol ko tassali hogi ki she  has started to move on with him !!!

Lol, it's funny. 😆
Wanna see how it turns about..

Looks like Ragini is hell bent upon giving Anmol the happiness he doesn't want ! 🤣
Rags would be the one who will deliciously suffer if Anmol reverts back to his old volatile self!
Abhi I hope Ragini gets the note before the dance !!!😊 and she gets to wear the pendent

Atl;east Humarey becharay Anmol ko tassali hogi ki she  has started to move on with him !!!

I too hope the same.
@SD:- I so want that. I am THAT shallow 🤣 Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
U like Anmol the old Anmol Sareen Kezu !!

Ragini will have a shock of her life 😆

He loves dancing  and singing according to Shivani

She dance tho baneyga !!!
Lol ! No, not actually..
I like this one only. But I want Ragini to get THE shock of her life, lol. 🤣
Kez-Delicious suffering!It's the fact of life lol so why shallow?😛

This time he def can't dance as he did that day in the FB as Shivani mentioned but he could just take her into his arms and not let go lol.
Well he dances well since he was fab during Tammy's party
But I would love to see him do slow dance and  waltz also and offer ragini  his hand for teh dance

He should start living his life to teh fullest

I would like to see him feeling for himself once
When and how will Ragini understand that the real happiness of Anmol lies with her true self and that his heart burns for her.You ARE the best thing that has happened in his life, and he does'nt  regret being with you in anyway even though you have not known his personal interests. .True love is all about the other person which he has had for you in the past 7 years.RAGINI what anmol wants is not you making sure that his tastes,likes and dislikes,his hobbies(dancing....WHATEVER!) would get back to him instead its YYYYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Stop being so silly thinking that you should dance with him to make him happy or make him his favorite dish.HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS UNCONDITIONAL.Just raise above your thinking and try to understand him as you have started to open up lately(thanks to shivani).AND please dont start preparing some dishes,wearing his favorite saris, etc....thinking that he would be happy.for god sake.PHEW! how many hints has he given you?????  computer ke saamne baitkar hints dekh kar mujhe samajmeaagaya..tum to uske samne hi ho,,,,And you dont understand.People should hit the director for this.

RAGINIJI AAP YE BAAT JALDI SAMAJ JAHIYE VARNA MERI BHEJA GARAM HO JAYEGI

ANYWAYZ LIKE TO SEE THEM DANCE HAVENT SEEN ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM SINCE JULY
😭😭😭
😭😭😭Edited by seared - 13 years ago