November 5th Written Update (All Truths Revealed!)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein November 5th 2010

Part One:

Mihir asks Karan from whom else he wants to get revenge, and Karan says from your wife Purva, from all the sisters. I want to ruin them completely. You're probably thinking why I hate them? Why I want to kill them? Then listen. This hatred isn't from today, it's from years ago. A long time ago, my mom used to work in these sisters' house.

Anokhi, Purva, and Akaashi are laughing over something when Kamini Aunty comes and asks her where Mihir is. Purva says that Mihir is with Karan, they must have some important work to do. Kamini aunty laughs, saying that they probably had no work, they're just playing cards.

Karan yelling that his mom still thinks that his daughter is a thief. I want to ruin all four sisters, the entire Sevantilal Family, and no one can do anything about it. Not even you. No one can stop me from my revenge, Mihir Sanghvi. And you can't do anything about it.

Mihir lashes back, no one did anything on purpose. This was all from so long ago. Have you gone crazy? You decide to become bad for this? No one did anything on purpose Karan. He responds, My mom was kicked out of the house because of the sisters. Now everything that will happen will happen to the sisters. But you won't understand. You don't understand how it is to wallow in pain. You won't understand, just like Jigna didn't understand. She left for America leaving me. But look at fate's game, I met her again in Baroda, and told her that I became close with the sisters. And she tried to stop me again, and she was shocked that one of the girls her brother was going to marry was one of the four sisters. She threatened to tell everyone the truth, but before she could do that I killed her. And now I'll tell you the story of her death.

First I hired a car, under the name Kamlesh Makhan. I knew that Jigna was a sinus patient, and the medicines I asked for, those overdose can be lethal. I bought those medicines and picked her up from Sujatha's house, and told her that I had changed. Then I took her to a restaurant, where he mixed the drugs in her drink. She was then not in her conscious, and I reached a bridge driving the car. I took her out of the car and then threw her in front of the next taxi that came by. Then fate once again helped me, and the driver was Shamaldas. Another easy way t ruin another sister's life. Karan Mehra, the prime eyewitness in Jigna's murder case. Poor Shamaddas was trapped. And everything was fine..

But you're probably wondering why I'm tell you all this, but after all you did solved Jigna's murder case. I'm really impressed at your abilities. Mihir tells him that he should wait for the police, and Karan tells him to stop, that he has a backup plan. My backup plan is Smriti.

Mihir turns around shocked. Karan tells him to go call the police, but what he does to Smriti afterwards, the responsibility will be on him. Mihir is confused. Karan says oops! I forgot to tell you one more truth. Smriti, actually Aastha. First Smriti, then Aastha, and now, once again, Smriti. Whatever the name is, the face is the same. Mihir gets all aggravated screaming Joot! And then Karan says that now we have two relationships, one as the husbands of two sisters, and two I'm the second husband of your first wife.

Mihir is shocked and Karan looks very proud. Karan mentions a lot of things to confirm that Smriti is in fact Aastha. That day that I came to Baroda, I found Smriti and you thinking that someone else was Smriti cremated her. And I took her, thinking I could use her. But lawyer saab, you made a mistake in two things. 1) In recognizing me. 2) In terms of your wife, Smriti. Mihir grabs him and says that he won't let him go, he'll reveal his truth in front of him.

Karan says think about the consequences. Afterwards, what will happen to your wife Purva? You'll have to reveal that Aastha is Smriti. What will happen to the Purva who sacrificed her life, her family, her love for her sister's family. And, if I'm not wrong, you love her too. But you'll be very selfish, what will happen to her if she finds out that her husband's first wife is back. Mihir says that he'll make her understand. Karan asks what will you make her understand? What will you tell Smriti. You're completely trapped. Completely. Mihir Sanghvi, Smriti, Purva. Thinking about your life? What will happen? What is meant to happen? One sister will sacrifice her lie for the other sister. But no matter what happens, the other two in the love triangle will not be happy. But, let me guess. Purva will sacrifice her love and unite you too. But what will happen to Purva? She would lose her house, her family, and her husband all in one sweep. Her first love, Amar is already gone. What option does she have left? Killing herself.

Mihir grabs Karan by the throat, ready to strangle him. He asks him to shut up, and then asks where Smriti is. Karan syas that he tied her up at his home. Go, go find her. But remember if you tell anyone the truth, then I'll tell everyone about Smriti. Mihir leaves quickly, but not before threateneing Karan that if anything happens to Smriti he will kill him.

Mihir is leaving the house, and Purva stops him, asking him where he's going on Diwali. Mihir makes up some excuse about a client, and Purva says that it's Diwali, and Mihir says it's a life or death case. And he leaves, and Purva doesn't look too happy.

Mihir goes to Karan's house and is knocking on the door crazily, and inside Smriti is trying to get to the door. A neighbor comes and gives Karan the duplicate set of keys for the apartment. Mihir sees Smriti struggling on the floor, and he unties her. She gets up quickly, saying that Karan is very bad and they have to go. And Mihir stops her, and says that he knows everything. He knows that she's Smriti. And they both stare at each other. Screen Freeze.

Precap: Everyone is sitting around at the Sanghvi House. And Purva says let's all eat some mithaai, the one that Karan brought and sent from Aastha. And tells Maanik to go get the box. And Maanik is coming back towards everyone with the box of sweets.

What an awesome awesome episode! Mihir is frantic and the susense is killing me. Karan made such valid points though to Mihir, asking him what he's going to tell either of his wives. What he will end up doing.

I'm so excited about the enxt episode! Cannot wait to see what happens, and I hope the sisters dont eat the sweet!

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
Thank you very much... Poor Smriti, Purva and Mihir...

This episode was awesome!!! I cannot wait to see the next episode
Thanks for the great update.. Cant wait for next epi
Thank you naina..
Omg im running to watch it now.. though im one week behind..🤣
i need to watch this epi!!