•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
part 1

goldie brings two ice cream and mona takes the strawberry flavor....goldie says if i know earlier that you love strawberry flavor then...mona cuts him and say its ok goldie and you bring two flavors so start eating...mona asked where is anukalp...anukalp is standing near the ice cream vendor..mona says what are you doing there come here and where is your ice cream...anukalp replies that i don't need it..goldie cuts him and say that u are mona special friend and for you there must be special ice cream..the one with triple scoop mona says that there is something going in between you two which i am not getting..goldie says ya something is going between us but you should stay out of this...u know guys talk and why don't you go and bring ice cream for anukalp...mona ask anukalp which flavor you like...anukalp says whatever you bring...mona replies why are you so shy about telling you choice jhalle ho jhalle...mona goes to bring ice cream for anukalp...goldie say to anukalp why are you coming between me and mona ...u know na that mona is here with me on date...anukalp replies that i am already in between you and as far as my going is concerned then i will not leave till mona says to me that i should leave bcoz she brings me....and also i don't have much faith on you

scene changes amba ji and hetal are siting amba  is cutting vegetables  and saying that girl's wish does not matter...what elders decide she has to do that whether it is good or bad...and no one can change this ..baa ask bharti that this embroidery is looking nice na..amba replies yes...baa says don't say in front of the boy's family that we buy this from shop ...we will say that hetal do all this....bcoz if girl's know hw to do embroidery, weaving...and all the house hold work then fixing the marriage become easier...hetal say that not this time baa u always says to boy's family that i know all the house hold work...but i don't know all this...and what u think boy's family does not know after marriage that i don't know all this...baa says what does it matter after marriage ...and you get to know slowly slowly after marriage...and earlier marriage are done like this and now and after also marriage will be done like his ...hetal stands and say that i won't tell lie....baa says then go and tell boy's family all the truth like your mother..after that your marriage will not be done and stay in this myka as a burden on your sister in law and brother...hetal say that i won't become burden on anyone if i will not get married then i will jump in lake ...i will die but i will not become burden on someone she has tears in his eyes and leaves she comes out of house thinking all this ...karan is washing the car...water drops on hetal...mona says what are you doing...he replies i am sorry...i was washing the car...hetal slaps him and in angry goes from there...he saw the earing of hetal on ground and picks it up

scene changes...bhua say to her daughter that u got a slap and u are not getting ...pria say what slap mummy i am not getting you...her mother says don't u get hw mona is roaming around goldie...i tell you so Manny times that when goldie comes goes near him talk with him ...but na u never listen abt me...now see hw mona is roaming with goldie...priyar eplies mom goldie likes mona not me...aur who knows for me there is a better match....amrit comes to room and says what is going in between mom and daughter...bhua replies that nothing mom can only give advice to daughter,...amrit say that our priya is so intelligent..bhua replies ya ...i give all sanskar to my daughter..she is not like mona who roam with boys before marriage...amrit say what she has gone with golide hw many times i had tell her that she is grown up now...don't go like this

scene changes anukalp and goldie standing...mona comes and say why are you standing like this ...goldie replies that anukalp is behaving like a kid...he is telling me that he is getting late for office i told him to stay for some time but he is not listening...mona say ya he here for so long and office is also necessary so go now to office...anukalp replies that i will manage you don't worry but mona insist him that he should go now and say that nw goldie is here he will drop me...anukalp leaves...mona says oh his ice cream...goldie takes ice cream from mona hand and drop it on ground and say that nw its not necessary...mona is confused

part 2

sweety calls mona ...venni says that give it to me...mona cells rings ...she says that mummy call what will i say...goldie takes cell and cuts the call..venni say that she cuts the call where is she nw...mona say to goldie u cut the call but why...oh god mom if mom comes to know that  am with you then...goldie replies why are you so worried no one will get to know...they think that u are in college..mona say if they ask why i cut the call ...goldie replies than say to them u are in class...now sit here...i was so desperate to meet you and u are talking abt here and there..and i am not getting why are you taking so long in answering abt our rishta ...u did not like me...mona replies..no its nothing like that...he puts hand on mona shoulder...mona say please goldie don't do all this...goldie say what ..have i done...she puts off goldie hand and say i don't like all this ..goldie ask for sorry...some boys came and say look earlier she is with someone else and now she is with someone else..they say soniye are we so bad..goldie stands up in angry but mona stops him and please don't fight...

scene changes....hetal comes to balcony...kalavati is talking to some one downstairs,...that hw ur husband beat you so much...and if he is not ur husband then i will put him behind bars...hetal come downstairs and ask...what happens...she remembers how she slap karan...kalavati says that gents of this city are very vigrous the get angry suddenlly...she ask if we slap somebody the what he will do...kalavati ask whom u have slapped...hetal replies that i was just asking...kalavati says that he might hit u back ..its better stay away...she says to herself what have i done...now what he will do to me...karan comes from other side ...hetal gets scared she thinks that he is coming to hit her...he comes near her..and i have to give you something..hetal replies that i don't need anything and why are yo here go from here...and she rush inside...karan say why girls are so unpredictable...

scene changes   mona says that boys are unpredictable...and why are you fighting with them they are not good boys...goldie in anger say that i an not scared of anyone and why u have so sympathy with boys whether  they are these goons or your jhalla anukalp ghandi...mona is shocked after hearing this

part 3

she go from there...goldie regret what have i done ...anukalp anger  i had taken on mona...nw she will not say yes....that boys come and say boss what happen she left u also...goldie say hw can she leave ...its goldie tession and he bring mona on his bike to  her house....goldie say that u have to say thanks..mona replies that i take a lift from you bcoz there is no auto ...and i am angry with u also and i don't forgive you...he is comming inside with her...mona replies where are you comming ...he says that i am comming to my bhabi house ...u cant say no to me...they come inside...amrit and bhu is sitting in hall....bhua ask mona so u come so early...hw was ur college

precap:  venni come to room and ask where have gone mona and why u cut the call...venni slaps mona

Edited by soper - 13 years ago
thnks for d update,hope mona doesnt get married to goldie,liked hetal and karan jodi,wat a slap.poor karan.
Thanks for posting. Didn't like what I read. Goldie is controlling Mona; hope she will see through him and I hope A will have the confidence to speak up and not let Goldie manipulate the situation.
thanks for the lovely update. i can see something blossoming between hetal and karan. perfect match i think.
thanks for the update .. 
Originally posted by shalini01

thanks for the lovely update. i can see something blossoming between hetal and karan. perfect match i think.
i totally agree with you...😊 they look so cute together, and that slap... lol...