New FF - Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai AbhIya updated part 5 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!!! It's me, Aarti...I have decided to write a new fanfiction about our darling AbhIya....This is my first one, so hope it's ok!!!! I'd really appreciate feedback and criticisms. Thanks a lot!!!

Character Sketches:

Piya Dobrial: a beautiful, sweet, smart, bubbly girl of 20 years who lives with her 2 sisters and parents in Dehradun. Her family is new there, and she and her sisters attend Mount College.

Misha Dobrial: Piya's tomboy sister with a great sense of humor. She is very protective of her innocent sister, and always sticks by her side.

Panchi Dobrial: Piya and Misha's eldest sister. She is a nice girl who sticks up for her beliefs. She always helps her two sisters whenever they need her. She is engaged to a very sweet man named Danish, who is still living in Delhi, which is where they shifted from.
Jeet Dobrial: The head of the Dobrial family. He loves his 3 daughters more than anything, and will do anything to keep them happy. He has a special soft corner for his youngest daughter, Piya. He is a very successful businessman, and has just opened a new branch of his company in Dehradun.

Richa Dobrial: The mother of the 3 girls. She is a beautiful woman, and it is clear to see where the girls got their beauty. She is very compassionate towards everyone, and, just like her husband, will do anything to keep her daughters safe and happy.

Abhay Raichand: The youngest Raichand, with 23 years (so he claims). He is strikingly handsome, with bold features and piercing eyes. He comes off as rude and arrogant, but once you get to know him, he is the sweetest person you will ever meet. He takes his family secret very seriously, and does not mix with many people, in order to protect the family.

Kabir Raichand: Abhay's elder brother, who is very sweet, with a great sense of humor. He flirts with many girls, which Abhay disapproves of. He will mix in with every crowd at school, and has many friends. He is also very good looking.

Jai Raichand: The adopted "father" of the two boys. He is a handsome man, resembling a god, almost. He looks much too young to be a father of two young men. He is very compassionate, and has a helping nature. He owns many hospitals around the country, and is a great doctor himself (like Carlisle from Twilight (:  )

Shreya Raichand: The adopted "mother" of the two boys. She is also very beautiful, and doesnt seem old enough to be the mother of two young men. She never lets the boys feel that she is their adopted mother, and cares after them as if they were her own sons. She stays at home, and has a successful business at home of designing beautiful clothes. She wishes that her sons will find love, but is worried of what will happen if they fall in love with humans, and their secret getting out.

Sushant Singh Rajput & Ankita Lokhande

Hope you guys like the intro.....next part should be up by tomorrow....
Edited by helloaamir - 13 years ago
the character sketch seems interesting but i hope the story is completely different from the show..looking forward to reading it..do add me to ur pm list wen u creat one..

❤️MONA
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

the character sketch seems interesting but i hope the story is completely different from the show..looking forward to reading it..do add me to ur pm list wen u creat one..

❤️MONA
the story is different :)
thanks for the encouragement
i will add you to the pm list :)
Originally posted by helloaamir

the story is different :)
thanks for the encouragement
i will add you to the pm list :)

ur welcome...i hope u update soon..😳

❤️MONA
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

ur welcome...i hope u update soon..😳

❤️MONA
i will try to by tomorrow...thanks! 🥱
i will try to update by tomorrow Mona - thanks
😊

ok this got repeated - dont know how that happened...ignore this please :)
Edited by helloaamir - 13 years ago
plzzz add me also in your pm list ............
the adopted father mother scared me!but over all its nice
HEY AWESOME CHARACTER SKETCHES YAAR😊
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
YUPPPPPPPP tloved it.jhey my name is supriya n new to pkyek forum...bt plzz add me to this ff loved to be its parttt....waiting eagerly for next update :)