Behenein November 2nd Written Update!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Behenein November 2nd Written Update

Shamal is a the sari shop, telling the shopkeeper to show him some nice saris. He then asks him the price, and the shopkeeper says it's not anything expensive, just 3000 rupees. And Shamal tells him to show him something less, and the shopkeeper shows him a sari that he doesn't like at all. And the shopkeeper shows him something else which is 2000 rupees. And Shamal says all this is too expensive and the shopkeeper tells him that he showed him a lot of saris, the ones that Shamal liked are too expensive, and the ones that are within his budget he doesn't like. He tells Shamad to buy something else.

Shamal turns to leave and then sees a mannequin with a really nice salwar. He imagines that Akaashi is wearing the salwar on the mannequin and that she's right there and goes to hug her but it ends up being the mannequin! The storekeeper laughs seeing his plight and Shamal  buys only the dupatta from him because he can't afford the actual salwar. (sooo cute!)

Purva is in her room and Mihir comes, and they share a cute moment where Mihir makes fun of Purva's husband, calling him bad and Purva defends him. (actually a pretty cute Mirva Scene). Purva then asks Mihir about any new developments, and Mihir says nothing new so far. Purva then tells him she's worried about Aastha, feels that something is seriously wrong.

Shamal comes home with the dupatta, and Rashmi sees this and Shamal tells her it's a surprise for Akaashi and goes upstairs. Rashmi prays that the couple stay together always. Shamal going into Akaashi's room when he sees her yelling at the laundry man, saying that she's always worn nice clothes and doesn't wear things that are in bad condition. Shamal quickly hides the dupatta behind himself. Afer the laundryman leaves, Shamal comes inside and Akaashi tells him she'll serve him some food while he gets fresh.

Purva telling Mihir that she's worried because Karan and Aastha are telling different stories about what happened to Aastha, that Aastha is hiding something. Mihir and Purva decide they should talk to both of them, and right then Mihir gets a phone call, and he asks the man whose name the car is registered under, the white car in which Jigna went the night of the accident. Mihir hears the name and is shocked.

Mihir and Bhavesh go to TMS Motors, from where the car was taken for rent, and Bhavesh finds the car with the same license plate. They both talk to the manager who gives them the list of names of people who rented out each car. They see the license plate and that the person's name is Kamlesh Makaan. Both Mihir and Bhavesh don't know who this person is and see the phone number and decide to call them, and find that the name and the number are made up. The manager tells them that the payment was done by cash. Bhavesh and Mihir talking and Bhavesh says they came back to where they started. Mihir reassures him that the culprit probably made some mistake and they will find him.

Rashmi comes into Akaashi's room and asks her how she liked Shamal's gift, and how he accepted his love for her. And Akaasih looks confused and tells Rashmi that Shamal didn't declare his love nor did he give her any gift, but Rashmi says that she herself saw the dupatta that Shamal got her, and told him that Akaashi would like it a lot, but why didn't he give it to her. Akaashi then goes to the cupboard and looks through the clothes until she finds the dupatta, and put it over her head, like the sari pallu and looks at herself in the mirror, thinking about Shamal and how their wait is now over.

Anokhi talking on the phone with someone and trying to convince them that the event will be handled, but the customer says that if it isn't Bhavesh handling the event, he will cancel the order. Anokhi is really mad and hangs up the phone and Kamini Aunty comes right then and offers to Anokhi to organize their Diwali Party. Anokhi gets excited and calls Smriti, telling her that she's the first invitee and she'll receive the invitation soon. Smriti begins to say that they won't be coming as they will go to Mumbai, but Karan grabs the phone from her and tells Anokhi that they will definitely be there and hangs up. Karan behaves rudely with Smriti again (I feel SO bad for the poor girl) and leaves.

Precap: Mihir asking some man to match two signatures and tell him if they are by the same person.

Note:

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've written out a note and whatnot, but well I've been seeing a lot of the "Where are the Written Updates?!" posts in the past few days, and I truly do apologize for the delay and lack of updates.

Speaking for myself, I will say that this is pretty much the earliest I can update (maybe an hour earlier at best) but this is it. Unfortunately, I can't update any sooner, and if you all have a significant enough problem with this, do let me know, so I will hand over the responsibilities to someone else. I do not want to trouble everyone on the forum. I currently update on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

However, on another side note, please please please don't open up the "Where are the Written Updates?!" posts because we're trying to update as soon as possible, and we really do want to get them to you all ASAP. I understand your situation too, so I am extremely sorry.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you all.

Thanks,

~Naina

Dear don't be sorry!
Thnx a ton for the update 🤗
Thanks, I feel so bad for Smitri, Karan is a jerk!!
thanks alot for the update and i do appreciate all you hard work. ur a ⭐️
hey u dont even get paid to do this so plz don't be sorry.we r greatful to u coz u r giving ur time.many thanks
thank you for the update

the timimg is fine, and i greatly appreciate you doing the update anyways

many thanks
Dont be sorry naina.. totally understand ur position, however, just missing the written word, thats y the query for the update 😆

Really appreciate ur efforts and thanx for the lovely update

Totally loved Shamar's scene today, awesome yaaar! the way he hugs the mannequin! 😆 they should play the song "I am in love" when it comes to him around Akashi! 😳