Abhishek Sharma back to Star One with Geet..

Posted: 13 years ago

Abhishek Sharma, popular for his role of Benji in MJHT is now slated to enter Geet..

After the entry of Jay Bhanushali, it is the turn of Abhishek Sharma to make an entry in Star One and Endemol's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Abhishek who essayed the very popular character of Benji inStar One's Miley Jab Hum Tum is back to the channel with yet another interesting role!! 

Our source tells us, "Abhishek will be seen playing a fun loving dude, called Romeo. His will be a cameo role, with his entry taking place in tonight's episode". 

We hear that there is an intrigue element attached to the character of Romeo, and the channel wants to keep it under wraps as of now. In other words, there will be much more in the role than it meets the eye!! 

When contacted, Abhishek expresses his excitement on getting back after MJHT, and said, "Yes, I am back to TV with Geet on Star One. If Benji offered entertainment to the audience, this role will offer double the mazaa. I can't disclose anything on my role as of now". 

Abhishek has been shooting for the past two days, and his entry sequence will be aired tonight.

We wish Abhishek all the very best fort his role!!
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7917-abhishek-sharma-back-to-star-one-with-geet.htm
TFP...😊
I want him back in MJHT though...
Missing Benji badly...
ya but m soo happy to see him again.... yahooo.. he is soo cute the perfect masti khor.
benjy back to tht show?????????.........nywz gud luck to him...
Gr8 he is back, but in geet😲
i really hope we will get benji back but happy for abhishek 👍🏼
good luck to him..but i want him back with us..in MJHT!!!!!!!!i sooooooo...miss benjy!!!!!!😭
why in geet??.i don't like it.......
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
Thansk for sharing

welcoem back Abhishek to Star one family 🤗
abhishek  in geet??.....plz get him bck in mjht!