ll KaPi ll Whispers of Silence - OS

Posted: 13 years ago
She was standing there watching the setting sun. The night was gonna fall soon...a night of full moon. But unlike everyday, she didn't want the sun to set today.

"Piya?" He called her from behind. She closed her eyes at his voice, the voice of a companion, the voice of a friend, the voice of a helper...the voice of someone she loved in a different way...

"What are you doing?" He came and stood beside her watching her stare at the orange sun hovering in the mid-sky. A smile tugging his lips, a question dancing in his eyes. She stared at those eyes...so deep, so charming, so beautiful, the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen...

"Nothing..." She dodged the question and continued staring at the sun. A few moments passed in complete silence and then...

"Dance?" He offered her his hand and asked. She stared at his hand and then at his face. There was no sadness there, no hope, just a happy invitation.

"I wish I could say 'Lets dance into the night...' but I can't..." He continued talking as he took her hand and put it on his heart while his other hand grabbed her waist...She didn't say anything but continued staring in his eyes...those killer eyes...

"There's no music here." She said as he started to move her slowly.

"Really? But I'm hearing the most beautiful music ever made..." He chuckled as he stared down in her eyes. She blinked questioningly. He moved his lips near of her lips and whispered, "Its your breaths."

She closed her eyes as his voice entered her ears. He wasn't making it easy. She had to go, she had to say goodbye but he wasn't letting him. Using all her power she pushed him.

"Please...don't make it hard for me."

"I'm not..."

"You are! I have to go!"

"I'm not stopping you."

"But you are making this so hard for me..."

"Tell me what should I do to make it easier for you?"

His question surprised her. She stared at him. He was calm, composed, determined but there was a look in his eyes which made her bow her head. Tears sparkled in her eyes...

They stood there in silence as the sun disappeared in the horizon and the night began to creep on the sky.

"Piya..." he finally said and hugged her. His hands wrapped around her back and his head bowed to that it could level hers. She desperately hugged him back and cried.

"I love him."

"I know..."

"I can't live without him!"

"And I can't live without you."

"I have to go."

"At least give me something so I can spend my life in peace..."

She broke the hug and looked at his face. It was not teary like hers but it had a hard look to it. She touched his face but he gave no reaction.

"Anything." She promised without even knowing what he wanted. And really, and that moment she would've given him anything.

"Say my name." He requested as his fingers trailed over the perfect features of his face.

"Kabir..." she whispered.

"Again."

"Kabir..."

"Once more..." he held her chin.

"Kabir..." She closed her eyes as his fingers touched her lips.

"Say it again..." he bowed down and whispered very closed to her lips.

"Kabir..." she whispered and then he kissed her.

It wasn't hungry or mad, it was soft and gently yet she felt like it was the most passionate kiss. More passionate than when he kissed her. It was sad and it said what she couldn't...

They broke the kiss and she didn't wait another moment. She turned and ran away without giving a backward glance.

She ran to the jungle. There he was standing in the shadows waiting for her. Maybe he knew what just happened but for the first time, she didn't care.

"Abhay!" She called and rushed towards his waiting arms. They hugged gently.

"Let's go." He took her hand and they started walking. They were walking in complete silence when a strong gush of wind came from the direction from where she had just come. She felt shivers run down her spine as the wind danced around her. Not because it was cold but because of what it was whispering to her...

"I love you..."

And she knew whose voice was saying these words. The one whose name was forever etched in her heart...

"Me too..." She replied in her heart, closed her eyes and continued walking.

"...Kabir..."

A spur of moment thingy...dunno why I wrote it! I know it sucks but please tell me what you think about it!

Maisooma 😳
beautiful one shot :) so sweet!! do write more...
Kawaii, that was so...beautiful. I don't really have words to describe it. It was so sad, so serene, so emotional, so...perfect, for KaPi. <3

Gosh. I loved it. So much! One of my favourite OS, indeed. I could feel the pain, the sadness, the attachment, the love, the heartbreak, the 'goodbye'.  Love you for this. Love you a lot! 😳

If it had been any more emotional, I'd have started crying. It hurts, really. We might have to see a scene like that someday in real. But, for now, your OS rocked, girl. You rock. 😊

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago

this was beautiful......... the scene between KaPi at the horizon was breathtaking.......... kabirs feelings for pia without an expectations and knowing the truth........ and piya the urge to really give him something was soo touching.... the chemistry between the characters has been portrayed amazingly........ do write more os

kabir is sooo sweet :)

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Kawaii, that was so...beautiful. I don't really have words to describe it. It was so sad, so serene, so emotional, so...perfect, for KaPi. <3

Gosh. I loved it. So much! One of my favourite OS, indeed. I could feel the pain, the sadness, the attachment, the love, the heartbreak, the 'goodbye'.  Love you for this. Love you a lot! 😳

If it had been any more emotional, I'd have started crying. It hurts, really. We might have to see a scene like that someday in real. But, for now, your OS rocked, girl. You rock. 😊

Akku baby!!!!!!!! Its your comment which is making me cry...the tears of joy! I was seriously thinking that this OS sucks big time because no one was commenting but your comment made my day!

Me too love you yaaaaaaar!!!! 😳😳 And don't cry...this was just a spur of a moment thingy, when I'll really get down to write something emotional...then I myself will cry!

Thanks for the beautiful comment! 😊
Originally posted by miss_precious

this was beautiful......... the scene between KaPi at the horizon was breathtaking.......... kabirs feelings for pia without an expectations and knowing the truth........ and piya the urge to really give him something was soo touching.... the chemistry between the characters has been portrayed amazingly........ do write more os

kabir is sooo sweet :)

Thank you jaani! Yes, KaPi are beyond the normal cliched couple and their chemistry is breath-taking! Actually you wrote everything that I wanted to deliver through this OS. 👏

Keep liking and commenting and I'll write more! 😳

Originally posted by shalini_s

nice OS..

Thanks! 😉
Kawaii awsome os it was too good yaar loved reading it 😃
This does not suck. This is so touching. I can't believe I cried!! Gosh, why do I love Kabir so much?!! I cry Everytime Pia breaks his heart. If you plan on writing anything else, then please do let Kabir end up with Pia.
Lovely Os.. I loved it.. Do write more..lol.
Originally posted by MG.Creations

This does not suck. This is so touching. I can't believe I cried!! Gosh, why do I love Kabir so much?!! I cry Everytime Pia breaks his heart. If you plan on writing anything else, then please do let Kabir end up with Pia.

OMG!! This means soooo much to me!!! Don't worry, you aren't the only one who loves Kabir! Me loves him too! he's my jaan! 😳 After this comment, I think I will write something up! After all, had my heart-racing dose of KaPi with the last episode! 😉 Thanks!!!

Edited by kawaii hime - 13 years ago