Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

sabz i hv done dt  , i think dt  person who using ds filth language  is someone of st's bashers ....

Stop speculating who must have written it. Do not instigate matters more in here. This is a rules topic and not to make off hand comments. Thank you.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sweta01

When the dev team had already issue a note in biggboss3 post there was no need for you to write to him and making an issue of it further. Also by telling him and everyone that the note can be highlighted you had made me  now to remove it completely.. I had kept it as a proof... Please do not write things which do not concern you. Thank you.

Sorry for poking my nose into already resolved issue, but I saw it and there is a possibility others can see/read it too!!
Anyway, we trust mod so I don't think you need to hold the proof in order to take an appropriate action for such comment. Also, I have not told the member, BigBoss3 to do anything nor did I comment on the member. I simply showed my displeasure towards the comment that she/he left. Thanks!
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Sorry for poking my nose into already resolved issue, but I saw it and there is a possibility others can see/read it too!!
Anyway, we trust mod so I don't think you need to hold the proof in order to take an appropriate action for such comment. Also, I have not told the member, BigBoss3 to do anything nor did I comment on the member. I simply showed my displeasure towards the comment that she/he left. Thanks!

That indirectly you are commenting on the member. Ok please no more on this. Thank you.
Please mods, take acation against this member 'KuttaBhai'
He is flooding the forum with many threads which are targetted against one single celebrity

Have a look at this topic
Best thing i love about ST

Its intended to bash Shweta Tiwary

Please take action
Originally posted by: Milind2211

Please mods, take acation against this member 'KuttaBhai'
He is flooding the forum with many threads which are targetted against one single celebrity

Have a look at this topic
Best thing i love about ST

Its intended to bash Shweta Tiwary

Please take action

dont mean to post here ...bu there are similar threads .....one about ST and one about dolly ...........so no one single celebirty.......

also i have clearly mentioned in the post that please take this as humor ........
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

To all members participating on BB4 forum, we want all of you to co-exist peacefully and have fun.

>At BB forum there will be criticism of a celebrity who is there as himself or herself and the highly sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the celebrity. While we allow criticism but that doesnt mean derogatory, demeaning or obscene remarks or pics are being allowed, they are a strict NO.

> Please do not mock or make fun of anyone's writing styles, we are all learners and no one is perfect or esoteric in the language. Respect our differences and focus on the content.

Thanks 4 telling it to everyone
Particularly like these two points
There r many on this forum who should b aware of theseπŸ‘
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for adding the rule :)
COmment by Hima123 in the thread "Shweta is composed"

"I think composed person means getting job in  a popular soap....don't hit me...its just wht my poor brains could comprehend..πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "

Comment is instigating
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milind2211

COmment by Hima123 in the thread "Shweta is composed"

"I think composed person means getting job in  a popular soap....don't hit me...its just wht my poor brains could comprehend..πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "

Comment is instigating

Seriously I don't think that comment is instigating. Take it in humour. 😳
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Moderator's Note: 

To all the post makers who have created this a chat thread are  STRICTLY WARNED not to continue so. This is a general guidelines thread . Henceforth WL will be increased straight away. All irrelevant posts have been thrashed.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 DT