•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Nishi and Devki engagement talk.  Devki's mom is invited over.  Shree gets an sms.
  • Nahar and his brother Sambhav and other goons are plotting.  Giri gets the file with the proofs.  They turn on the CD / DVD? (I thought Sanjana had only done voice recording!) cause Nahar wants to watch himself on tele.  Mughda comes on says we knew what you were up to and now your proofs will go to court.
  • Cops raid the place.  Nahar tells Sambhab to leave with a green silk scarf to cover his face (if I were Sambhab I would wonder about whether Nahar wants him to escape or is using him as bait for the cops to chase!)  Nahar meanwhile just hangs around looking confused in the room.
  • Sambhav escapes in car.   Mughda, Shree, Sanjana and her mom are all outside and make feeble attempts and flap their arms around to show that someone's running off. 
  • Cops arrest Nahar.  The awesome four recount how clever they have been and onto Nahar Giri plan from day 1.  And how Sanjana sms'd Shree and they all followed Giri having tricked him into thinking that he had the proofs.  Sanjana slaps Giri.  Cute moment as Nahar takes offence to that.  Now that cops are around Shree also tells Nahar off.
  • Nahar talks to himself (wishing for some intelligent conversation and who else did he have - cops, Mughda, Giri!?) threatens Mughda somemore.

Originally posted by emptypot

Sambhav escapes in car.   Mughda, Shree, Sanjana and her mom are all outside and make feeble attempts and flap their arms around to show that someone's running off.  Cops arrest Nahar.  The awesome four recount how clever they have been and onto Nahar Giri plan from day 1.  And how Sanjana sms'd Shree and they all followed Giri having tricked him into thinking that he had the proofs.  Sanjana slaps Giri.  Cute moment as Nahar takes offence to that.  Now that cops are around Shree also tells Nahar off.
  • Nahar talks to himself (wishing for some intelligent conversation and who else did he have - cops, Mughda, Giri!?) threatens Mughda somemore.

Thanks for the update! I love your sarcastic jibes in the update. LoL! Specially the "flap their arms around" bit 🤣🤣🤣

thanks for the  update.. although its depressing.. pls continue WU its far more entertaining than the show....
hey thanks guys.  nice to know someone's reading them.  next week may not be able to update - will try.
good update-liked the humour