Rakt Sambandh

RS 10/28 Written Update- Vrinda to enter Jagirdhar

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys I am very tired today so going to be a quick update. I search youtube but could not find the start, please someone help and fill the start

-Vrindha(sandhya) is all dressed as a tapori and she and her friends rob pankaj chacha . He is 😲😲 to see sandhya and asks her to wait but they run with the loot.

-Yuvi is all tensed and worried and removes all his frustration on the doctor who has come for his check up. he asks the doc to call his family

-DK and yuvi mom do not believe pankaj . but he tries to convince she is duplicate of sandya. DK claims panakaj is hallucinatingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yuvi mom says if she is like sandha then she can be useful for us. yuvi's case is against murdering sandy but if she is alive then his case will be dismissed. DK is not convinced. he says thats not possible and even if she looks like sandya then how come will police, court and her sis believe that it is sandy? yuvi mom says that we will discuss later, for now find the gal

-Dk and pnakaj leave and they reach the spot where vrinda is playing cards with her frnds. they reach there and DK is 😲😲 pankaj says now u believe me?  vrinda notices them and she runs but panakj catches her and says we want to talk something imp. Vrinda asks apun se baat karneke?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they want some place private as its imp place. vrinda says my house is nearby lets go there.

-The trio reach a chawl , they see a man ill on bed, sandy says my father, her mother is also there. sandya shouts at her mother and sends her in. she asks the duo whats up? Pankal says will u work for us? sandya says I dont do any work only enjoy lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† pankaj says I will give u money, sandy asks how much? pankaj says how much u want? sandya asks whats the job? DK asks pankaj to make her understand and he will call bhabhi. sandy asks what u want me to murder someone? pankaj says no I want u to save someone who is in a murder case. sandy is 😲😲

-DK informs yuvi mom that its a sandy duplicate, yuvi mom is happy that now yuvi will be saved. DK wonders if its sandy? yuvi mom says if she is sandy she would have met her sis. DK says ur right, she is totally different from sandy and she can see while sandy was blind. YUvi mom is convinced that this gal will be useful and asks DK to get her here. but DK is not sure and says first let me inquire then I will let u know

- DK asks lot of neighbors who swear they know vrinda from her birth and can vouch that she was brought up in this place. he seems satisfied now that this is not sandhya. pankaj comes with vrinda and says I have told everything to vrinda and she has asked one days time to make her decision. the duo decides to come tomorrow.

-after they leave gaytri devi and pa come there. they are all πŸ˜ƒ on plan working. gayatri devi asks pa to give all the neighbors their money. gayatri is very impressed with sandy's performance, she asks where did u learn all this?  sandy says there is a gal is savi's chawl and she used to talk like this. gayatri says now u have to fight this battle alone, they may take u to gwalior, I cannot come there as I am not allowed to leave this city. but u have to remember ur promise. sandya says I will free u of ur misery and take u to gwalior. If they take me to gwalior I will make their life hell, before diwali I will bring a big dhamaka in jagirdhar family. epi ends
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Gudgal.  The start was Pankaj running after Vrinda, taking an auto and following her, while Vrinda lured him to the bustee where all her gang was, while Pankaj asked around and got to her.  That was where they surrounded him and mugged him.

I just loved  this part, where  Pankaj gets mugged - Sandhya must have found  it particularly satisfying to hold a knife to his throat.  It was  of course unbelievable to see Pankaj respond as though nothing had happened, and hilarious to see him call after them  offering them more  after he had  been mugged.  Must be a mugger's  dream  victim πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I  wonder how rich Gayatri Devi is - w/ her money, she could get Sandhya an expensive cure, buy up a whole set of actors to  set up this bustee and stage everything and fool  DK?  Geez!!!!  And it was funny watching Vrinda give her 'parents' the attitude right  in front of Pankaj & DK.  And everybody DK asks  gives him the same answer, and in the end, the actors are paid not only by Gayatri, but also by DK.  Double bonus - and it was funny to watch DK paying off people  for deceiving him πŸ˜†πŸ€£

It would be even funnier to see Vrinda play a double game - when the Jagirdars produce her it in court, and later b4 police, she can ask them to confidentially speak to Bhosle/Patil, to be more persuasive, which DK may agree.  Then in confidence, she can tell them everything she has learnt, while spinning a different story to tell the Jagirdars on what she told them.  So once Bhosle knows this truth, he can focus on gathering evidence and also look for Neeraj, while keeping that a secret from the Jagirdars and also letting them know that he's convinced by Vrinda.  So they all go back to Gwalior, while the police continue their investigation of the murder, hopefully find Neeraj, take him into protective custody and also share their findings w/ the sisters.

In the meantime, Vrinda can do whatever she plans @ Gwalior, and excavate whatever  tangible evidence she can find about all of Yuvraj's crimes, and try  smuggling them out to Gayatri.  Although I think that as the pretend Sandhya,  she may start divisions in the family and try splitting Prabha & DK, or inducing suspicions of disloyalty.  And then watch the family self-destruct.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Whoa!!!!
Pankaj Ankal.....
Luved Vrinda aka Sandhya 2day...
N I m quite sure that DK n Yuvraj will be splitting their alliance since we see DK doubting that Vrinda is Sandhya.
I hope Sandhya notices this and give DK hints of being Sandhya when she's only with him and back out when Prabha, Yuvraj and Pankaj arrive, this'll give the revenge mission a kickstart with DK being ousted from the troublesome-foursome
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...I loved sandhya as a tapori Vrinda...

Beating Pankaj and mugged him was like icing on the cake..

Jagirdar think they are winning the battle...off course before any big storms there is alway calm atmosphere..Never even in their wildest dream they have think of their possible distructions..