Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai

Written Update October 28 2010

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Aai and Mughda talking.  Aai tells Mughda that I want Devki to marry Nishi.  Mughda and father say yes.
  • Sanjana and Giri chilling on bed.  Sanjana's mom says going to market what do you want.  Says just get Sanjana's stuff.  Then Giri says Sanjana medicine time and is seen sneaking some stuff in.  She drinks it and feels sleepy.
  • Giri opens closet removes a file.  Says aloud to sleeping Sanjana what his plans are...gonna take these proofs and NB going to have a field day on Diwali day.  Sanjana's mom comes and Giri hides under the bed with the file.
  • Kulkarni dinner.  Devki says she wants to go home.  And then Aai says I want her to be younger bahu and Nishi is smiling away and both exchanging looks (this guy was fondly remembering wife 1 a few hours ago and has just signed divorce papers to a love marriage!  Truly he and Pragya are alike.)  Nishi says yes and asks Devki and she cries and leaves the table (1BHK!!?!)
  • Shree gets a SMS / MMS?

Preview:

Nahar is being led away by cops and exchanges angry words with Mughda.  Sanjana her mom etc are all there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.  Okay with nishi saying yes because what he thought was love was just an attraction and that's y he was able to come off that so easily😃  Edited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbhiAni

Thanks for the update dear.  Okay with nishi saying yes because what he thought was love was just an attraction and that's y he was able to come off that so easily😃 

Wow someone's reading!  I am ok with everything that speeds the show to its end :)
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: emptypot

Wow someone's reading!  I am ok with everything that speeds the show to its end :)

seriously even i cannt wait for this crap to end... i think colors too want the same...
its just not wat it was at the beginning.. started well.. all went wrong when mugda the great started meddling into others lives..

and whats wit this nishi he is as childish as ever... it sure didint take him long to forget pragya😆