•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Just in case there's still someone out there interested....

• Nishi signs divorce papers.  Everyone cries and looks shocked.  Aai says she will hand deliver.  Nishi remembers all good stuff of Pragya and cries and Devki says dont hide your tears let them make you a new person (a cry baby?).  He says you have to lose someone real close to you know what I am going thru and she starts crying (remembers good times with him) and runs away leaving him confused.
  • NB gets a call from his brother.  Sambhav says chidiya trapped and she doesnt even know shes trapped.  NB tells Sambhav keep her that way as Mughda's jaan is in chidiya and Mughda has my proofs...tota became chidiya now.  And talking of trapped what about NB - he is still in the same room he's been in since he went "underground"!
  • At chidiyaghar - Akshada brings fruits for Sambhav.  Annoying one asks who were you talking with.  Sambhav says my bro and he wants to meet you.  A - doesnt he object to us.  S - no he wants me to send your photos.  A - looks all coy and stupid.  Says your family and see my family.  Then S puts his phone on a side table for recording.  And while shes trying to feed him apple he takes the knife and says what if I cut of your neck.  At first she goes on about being hurt then says cut it off (YEAH YEAH CUT IT OFF!!!) yeh jaan bhi aap hi ki hai shehzaade (excuse me, while I go puke.)  Ends with Sambhav looking at camera and showing off knife.
  • Pragya and Abhi planning holiday.  Aai comes and sees the two on the bed. (Big house doesnt have a living room.)  Pragya says he signed so fast.  Mom says yeah he made a mistake once not gonna do it again.  Says best wishes to both of you - though dont know who needs them more.  Abhi says dont involve me its your personal matter.  Mom says you are also an important piece.  Dont be milk washed.  If its a personal matter then why did you fire Nishi.  Pragya asks Aai to leave, Aai reminds Pragya that all rishtas over.
  • Mughda, Devki doing diwali cleaning.  Nishi comes in looking morose.  Says didnt get job.  But got a gift of food processor for Aai.  Devki guesses right that he was lying and that he did get the job.  Says thanks Devki.  That interviewer girl asked the same questions you did.  More diwali cleaning.

Preview - Sanjana and Giri chilling on bed.  Sanjana's mom says going to market what do you want.  Says just get Sanjana's stuff.  Then Giri says Sanjana medicine time and is seen sneaking some stuff in.

Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously more than the update i wait to read ur 1 liners..they re way more entertaining....😆