Ups n Downs of PKYEK

tashu_16 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
k,...welll according to me,..this serial is EXCELLENT,...from an angle,..n totally disappointing from another angle

Positives

* The innocence n charm of Pia has been portrayed perfectly,...not overdone,....
* Misha [no need to explain y,....:) :) :)]
* Rivalry b/w Kabir n Abhay [ yeah,..dats sumthin]
* bimboness of T [i feel bad for her actually,....who ever wants to play d role of a bimbo?]
* The Mystery Aura,,....yup,..nicely done
* Kabir flirting wid Pia [ i love those scenes,...particularly d part wen she turns him down,...:) ]
* The music,.....at d start of d serial,..it was bakwaas,..but it has bcum much better,...i like it,,..

Negatives

* Raichand family ALWAYS wearin black!!,...yeah i knw d mystery thing,..but,..cmon ther r other colors,..!! dark purple,...blood red,....evil green..... its just ...too much black!
* Pia's angry side,..[ wen she scolds Abhay] she looked like a fussy child,...
* d scene where Misha is driving Pia to her home in her bike,...at first i thought it was really cool that she rides a bike,..but wen they showed d next scene,..[d bike riding was filmed in a studio] me n my sis broke out laughing,.....i mean,...cmon a girl can ride a bike,..just dont  fake it!😡
* 27/10 featured another incident where Abhay saves Pia,.....i think one was more dan enough,...[Pia falling while climbing down from d mountain] ,,.....😕
* who was d chick Abhay was talkin to wen Pia runs into them talkin in d woods? we want to knw!!!
* Abhay sounds as if he is controlling his voice way toooo much,.....cmon,..arent vampires supposed to ve velvety soft voice? Abhay sounds so rough,..
*  i think Misha's sis,..dat is Panchi,..her voice is dubbed,..it doesn't sound rite,....i would like to listen to her natural voice,... 

* this is my lil guess,....i think Kabir n Danish r supernatural too,..cuz they r royalty n r an ancient family [ d Blacks in Twilight]  wadda u think?

k this is just my opinion,....do u agree wid me or not? its up to u :) 

i like d serial,..but if dey do sumthin stupid,..am gonna stop watching,...

i would really like to knw ur views,..:) 
Edited by tashu_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashu_16 thumbnail
well d past few episodes were quite entertaining,....

Highlights
* Abhay savin Pia again,....
* T fallin of d 'balcony'
* Misha's pretty blue dress :)
* n yeah even i think Panchii looked like a pastry
* Abhay wore a red tie!!! [sumthin non-black]
* Misha n Pia sneaking into d house,..

Downfalls
* Ruhi looks weird in her new hairdo,...she looked really pretty in her short haircut,...artificial hair doesnt suit her...
* i thought in d last ep v would get to see more of d party,...i was looking forward in seein d Dobrials n Rathores,..
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just love this show very much but u know every show is fictious to some extent,here n there things weird if u try to get deep into ,we should not go in details of everything n just enjoy it.i enjoy every bit of it.it is full entertainer.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with most of it. 😊

Pia has been portrayed perfectly. Not too sensitive, not too loud. Someone people can relate to. Misha's the dhamaaka of the show. Kabir and Abhay's 'rivalry' provide a interesting angle to look forward to. KaPi flirt scenes are the best part of the show. And the music has improved a lot.

Abhay always always always wears black. Not done, is it? I want to see him in a variety of shades. Preferably after he falls in love. Suku needs to improve in her anger scenes, true. The effects have improved a lot since that week, so no comments. And, I wanna know about that girl, too. And.. his voice is supposed to be rough, dull and expressionless to create a contrast from Twilight vampires.

I think the show is going pretty good, garnering sufficient TRPs. I like it. (:

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
tashu_16 thumbnail
sumthin i forgot to add,.....

* d promos on air rite now show Abhay in anger n tryin to supress it,...but v c wolf life hands n a harsh scratching sound,......its really sumthin to look forward to,...cuz as far as i knw,...Vampires dont ve those kinda arms,...:)
Edited by tashu_16 - 13 years ago
tashu_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvi20_netalka

i just love this show very much but u know every show is fictious to some extent,here n there things weird if u try to get deep into ,we should not go in details of everything n just enjoy it.i enjoy every bit of it.it is full entertainer.

u knw,..am posting all this stuff wid d hope dat sum1 will read it n make d show better,...its awesome already,..but i want it to b incredible,....:)
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Since i agree W*H the positive points i will go directly to the negative points.

Originally posted by: tashu_16

Negatives

* Raichand family ALWAYS wearin black!!,...yeah i knw d mystery thing,..but,..cmon ther r other colors,..!! dark purple,...blood red,....evil green..... its just ...too much black!
Agree after have watched VD and twillight i feel they cud wear dark blue or something like tht.
* Pia's angry side,..[ wen she scolds Abhay] she looked like a fussy child,...
Tht i don't agree on, i feel the anger, emotions of Pia r perfect.
* d scene where Misha is driving Pia to her home in her bike,...at first i thought it was really cool that she rides a bike,..but wen they showed d next scene,..[d bike riding was filmed in a studio] me n my sis broke out laughing,.....i mean,...cmon a girl can ride a bike,..just dont  fake it!😡
I swear evn i broke out of laughter, i thought of "Yeh dosti hum nahi.........."
* 27/10 featured another incident where Abhay saves Pia,.....i think one was more dan enough,...[Pia falling while climbing down from d mountain] ,,.....😕
Pia falling from the mountain was actually well done compared to falls i have seen, compared to thme, this didn't look fake AT ALL. I have seen the worst.
* who was d chick Abhay was talkin to wen Pia runs into them talkin in d woods? we want to knw!!!
Well tht we have to wait for
* Abhay sounds as if he is controlling his voice way toooo much,.....cmon,..arent vampires supposed to ve velvety soft voice? Abhay sounds so rough,..
I feel his voice is dubbed Confused It sounds sooo wierd
*  i think Misha's sis,..dat is Panchi,..her voice is dubbed,..it doesn't sound rite,....i would like to listen to her natural voice,... 
True same as Abhay

* this is my lil guess,....i think Kabir n Danish r supernatural too,..cuz they r royalty n r an ancient family [ d Blacks in Twilight]  wadda u think?
Agree im just waiting for it to come out, also after it was told "tht is their side", just right after they showed Kabir's father.