Kavya Madhavan's joint petition with hubby for div

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Malayalam actress Kavya Madhavan has filed a joint petition in the family court with her husband Nischal Chandran seeking divorce on 23rd October. The couple agreed for the joint plea after an out-of-court settlement reached between the two families in this regard.

Buzz up!
Both Kavya Madhavan and her husband arrived in the family court in different vehicles on Saturday. They attended court proceedings and agreed before the judge that their divorce was with mutual consent. Meanwhile, Kavya decided to withdraw a domestic violence case against her husband and her in-laws that she had filed immediately returning from Kuwait.

However, the Mallu babe Kavya had tied the knot with Nischal, a software engineer based in Kuwait in February in 2009. But she returned to Kerala within a few days and lodged a complaint against her husband and his family for causing her mental stress, which also led her to decide to call off her wedding

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
ok, so i have an inside source [we share an astologer lol] and hes like she was rethinking the whole think right upto the moment then was like theres so many people already here n involved it wudnt be right.

i swear it was so filmy! like im sorry but that was dumb, u arent sure, dont take the jump.
That was utter stupidity. There are news that she tried suicide two days before the wedding. I can share the site but useful only if you can read Malayalam lol