Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Its all about Abhay and Pia not Kabir and Pia...

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This is my first Post in this forum.
I dont know whether i have right to say this or not but yet i want to say that please dont fall in love with kabir and piya.
Here i dont mean that kabir is not nice guy. He is extreamly adorable person,and an excellent friend.Neither i have any problem with pairing of kabir and piya but at the end of the day its the story of abhay and piya.
Many of u would say that what is my problem if people are appriciating kabir and piya as pair? So answer of ur question is i m visitor of DMG forum and its condition is not less than hell because of divided fan group. Some like AR while some like SR. Here i know u people may say that we are appriciating kabir because he is extreamly loving person and they havent started love story of abhay and pia yet so what is wrong to appriciate kabir and piya? So its not wrong to appriciate any1 but please dont fall in love with them as its story about Abhay and Pia. 

Sorry to all kabir and piya's fan

Edited by -ASTHA- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i kind of agree wid u totallly totllly.....even though am a fna of niether and am watching the show only for Misho...but still when we know form like even before the show started that the show is abt THEIR love story so why u know bring in all this when eventually it wld just lead to souring of hearts and fuelling of fights and ruinning of this damn friendly and warm forum?...i personally like Kabir a lot but i so dont want a love angle btw him and Pia...i dont want a triangle or whatever because what i felt in kabir pia scenes is tht pia knows he is flirting and u know its all in good fun pia obviously is seeing him as a damn good friend and somewhere initially i felt kabir too is just doing it all in fun and that ws so cute.....i dunno i dont ant ny bad blood btw him and pia if this ens up into a triangle then usually what wld happen is the person who is kabaab main haddi in this case kabir he sooner o later wld turn negetive..it happens in all all ekta shows...which i dont want...i want kabir pia to stay really good friends...and i guess it wld b k and t in the end for sure....but yeah i so agree wid what u said d division wld only rupture the forum and nothing else...and we hv to remmeber one thing here..we dealing with Ekta here not some random SO shows ke creatives who u know write every epis script after reading IF forums...Ekta is a strong headed independent woman yaar she wont go by whos demanding what she wld rather do what she has in mind and its obvious for this one shehas abhay pia in mind so no one wld be affected apart form the two fan groups and the forum...

no offence to anyone guys i personally dont mind either coz am not eevn following them...but i completely agreed wid the topic starter so though to put in my thoughts too😃

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
totally agree with u and folow your heart i wanna add u in buddy list bcoz u r also a priya wal fan im a priya walfan frm when i was 10 years old😳 or more young...so can i? Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

i kind of agree wid u totallly totllly.....even though am a fna of niether and am watching the show only for Misho...but still when we know form like even before the show started that the show is abt THEIR love story so why u know bring in all this when eventually it wld just lead to souring of hearts and fuelling of fights and ruinning of this damn friendly and warm forum?...i personally like Kabir a lot but i so dont want a love angle btw him and Pia...i dont want a triangle or whatever because what i felt in kabir pia scenes is tht pia knows he is flirting and u know its all in good fun pia obviously is seeing him as a damn good friend and somewhere initially i felt kabir too is just doing it all in fun and that ws so cute.....i dunno i dont ant ny bad blood btw him and pia if this ens up into a triangle then usually what wld happen is the person who is kabaab main haddi in this case kabir he sooner o later wld turn negetive..it happens in all all ekta shows...which i dont want...i want kabir pia to stay really good friends...and i guess it wld b k and t in the end for sure....but yeah i so agree wid what u said d division wld only rupture the forum and nothing else...and we hv to remmeber one thing here..we dealing with Ekta here not some random SO shows ke creatives who u know write every epis script after reading IF forums...Ekta is a strong headed independent woman yaar she wont go by whos demanding what she wld rather do what she has in mind and its obvious for this one shehas abhay pia in mind so no one wld be affected apart form the two fan groups and the forum...

no offence to anyone guys i personally dont mind either coz am not eevn following them...but i completely agreed wid the topic starter so though to put in my thoughts too😃

Thank u
And yes priya wal is rock star
i love her since remix days,and cant forget her bhaggu style.
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashUrock

totally agree with u and folow your heart i wanna add u in buddy list bcoz u r also a priya wal fan im a priya walfan frm when i was 10 years old😳 or more young...so can i?

hey m Smriti and sure u can add me yaar anything for a fellow Waliannnnnnn🤗

and aw Ashta tell me abt it who can ever forget her hay bhagu and duh uhs?....i so wish misha syas them once just ONCE..sigh...🤗
CoffeeCake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

hey m Smriti and sure u can add me yaar anything for a fellow Waliannnnnnn🤗

and aw Ashta tell me abt it who can ever forget her hay bhagu and duh uhs?....i so wish misha syas them once just ONCE..sigh...🤗

Honestly speaking i want to see her again as anwesha,and want remix2. Missing them all.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea i just pray that ekta also join this anvesha's words and thx

i too agree with u........
i am a huge priya wal fan.........
just love her to the core.......
she is a rockstar............
versatile actress...........
and she deserves more screen space.........
love her lots and lots........
CoffeeCake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

i too agree with u........

i am a huge priya wal fan.........
just love her to the core.......
she is a rockstar............
versatile actress...........
and she deserves more screen space.........
love her lots and lots........

🤣🤣🤣
I made this topic about Abhay-Pia and Kabir and u r discussing about priya wal
ya she is rock star but atleast comment something related to topic.

well as i said above that i agree with u........
that this show is about abhaya-pia...........
and u have said it all...........
actually i couldn't control myself after reading other comments on priya.......
so i too went with the flow..........
and ur post is fab. dear..............
in ur very first post u have analysed everything perfectly........
so hats off to u............
and sorry if i have offended u in anyway........