New title track(sufi version) & The official page!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyz..here is the official page for KMH2 created by Imagine TV.. join it now...!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitani-Mohabbat-Hai-Wahi-Jodi-Nayi-Love-Story/156225794412496#!/pages/Kitani-Mohabbat-Hai-Wahi-Jodi-Nayi-Love-Story/156225794412496?v=wall
n u will find The exclusive title track (sufi version) of Kitani Mohabbat hai on their page..😛
sorry..!! its just audio so i cannot post it here..

but i must say that its awesome...!!!  suits our new AA more....
rest whatever i describe bout it wil b unfair😳 coz its really beautiful..check out for yourselves...n yes..the title track of KMH1 has its own place n this one too..❤️
Thanks a lot...

The track is good... Its quite peppy and new... I love the moderness in it... But I think there is something missing... With the KMH1 track you could easily connect to the song... There is no sweetness to this one, nor does the romantic feeling exist.... The charm of the lyrics doesnt suit the music... Its good but I guess could have been better... And the female vocal should have been there...

Overall its ok...!!! Not great...!!!

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
hmm...the video is not out yet...so cannot say much..
but no comparisons plz...
the 1st title track suits their characters den n dis one had 2 b different...
Originally posted by shibz

hmm...the video is not out yet...so cannot say much..
but no comparisons plz...
the 1st title track suits their characters den n dis one had 2 b different...

nah i agree this had to be different since the story line and characters are different...but at the end of the day the concept is same and KMH is still a love story and I just felt that the track doesn't seem apt for a love story... and also the lyrics are so meaningful that for some reason I feel that the music and lyrics are quite disconnected and do not complement each other... dats all... anyways once the video is up maybe i'll have a different POV...
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!! i'm luvinggg it!!!! its sooooooooooooooooo niceeeeee!!!!! 😍...omg omg!!! i seriously cant waitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx shibzz!!🤗
I think v feel its soul less coz it lacks the signature "alaps" that were there in KMH1.. 

I think this song wud lift with video.. and i actually "maahiya" segment.. bt its not gud enuf to be signature tune.. 

will wait for the rest of the versions.. and actual Title track with video..

thanks for sharing shibz.

It is nice for me but not yet awesome,  will take some time to get used to it. 
thanksssssssssssssssssssssss
awe shibz thanks for posting it..btw honestly i did like it..if u listen to the song and music clearly then u can easily relate to the new looks and characters  of arjuhi.....its true that kmh 1 title track was awesome but its awesome too..and i like it..😊
not so good its only n only okk. male voice is horrible.