•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

RMJ 26 Oct Update

Part 1:

Begins from yesterday where Buaji and Vimmi ask Goldie what kind of girl he wants. As Goldie was staring into Mona photo Buaji watches this and Buaji daughter comes there, Bua sees her daughter reflection in the photo with Goldie and gets happy. Here Monalp are sightseeing Delhi from Rickshaw with title track playing in the background. Goldie, Vimmi, Bua and her daughter are playing cards. Kalvati comes there and tells Vimmi that take care of daughters or he might steal them away, Goldie says to Kalavati are you jealous…Vimmi says he is very besharam. Satnam comes there and buaji tells him Goldie is looking for a girl…Goldie say nothing like that Uncle I was just joking, but I have come here to tell you something…Sweety has turned out very lucky for their family, now Parmeet is going on a business trip to London. All get happy.

Part 2:

In A's house, Baa is planning to Mandir, Bappuji accuses of her gossiping in the temple. She tells him if they don't go to temple how will people know that they a daughter who is at marriageable age. They all leave in autorickshaw, and Monalp coming in but Ambaji doesn't see them coming back. A thanks M for showing him around Delhi, this way he figured it out Delhi is very nice city. M says that this is her tashan. A gets upset and tells her that now she has started talking like Goldie. M goes on to praise Goldie, A asks her does she also talks about him like this in front of Goldie. M tells him that you're complete jhalla…you never tell me anything about you, you don't talk that's why I call you jhalla. A tells her to come with him. A finds his house door locked, but then remembers where his mother hides the key so he pulls out the key and opens the door.

Part 3:

A takes M to his room. M asks him why did you bring me here…he tells her you told me that you never met Anukalp Gandhi, now let me introduce you to him. A tells her that he is born and brought up in Rajkot in a family with strict rules in true Gujrati style. Then shows her his childhood pictures…cute scene A showing his childhood things to M and staring at her. Its nighttime now M's family is waiting for her…calling her but her cellphone is off. Goldie tells them not to worry as M has the habit of talking on the phone so her battery must have died. Goldie leaves from there after giving Satnam a gift telling Sweety and Parmeet has sent for Mona. Buaji starts talking bad how young girl is having so many friends, and staying out so late…she says she was also raised in this house but she didn't have this many friends, and asks Gurnam about it. Gurnam says na you didn't have any friends, that's why there were so many girls keep coming and going from their house. Everybody starts laughing. Buaji leaves from there taking her daughter along telling that she has lot of work that needs to be done. Everybody leaves; except for Satnam and Gurnam waiting for M.

Part 4:

Satnam tells Gurnam that he want to talk to you about something, Gurnam asks him about what…he tells him that he wants to get M married. Gurnam says M marriage, she is still young. Satnam tells him that for you she is still a little child but world doesn't see her like that. Gurnam tells him how time went by our children are now all grownup. Satnam tells him I was always busy with work, but you have brought up children you know them…so tell me what kind of guy should we get for M he's all teary. Gurnam tells him we need to find a guy who will safeguard her like a precious flower, treat her well, lover her so much, and somebody who will always keep a smile on her face. In A room he's looking at M in the background Anakhon Mein Teri Ajab Si…M looks for A but was about to fall A holds her and they have a eyelock. The End

Annoucement:

As you all know our forum is kind of slow, there aren't many people participating so I thought I would add couple of link direct from the update. Hopefully this will help good topics to be recognized, and more people will participate😛

First we have our wonderful Game of the week going on, so join in people
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512468

Secondly, discussion going on Mona's character go on discuss there how u feel about Mona
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512468

That's it from me guys for today,will see you all next week with update😉

Nice episode did not like that Mona stayed at A's house that late.
Lovely upodate thanks for posting
thanks for the update 😊