Mujhe itna pyaar mat karo!! Sujal n Kash

Posted: 18 years ago

Well i have started a new ones so hope u will love it!!!

"How did I get into such a  mess??!!",Kashish thought to herself.All her family were convinced that she would be happy after her marriage.Somehow she was not very sure of that.

It all started when she out of curiosity has walked into the compound with those high gates.She was surprised to see a beautiful garden."This must be the most beautiful garden I have ever seen", she thought to herself.
"This place is hanuted and a mad old man lives here.Nobody can live if they walk inside.....".These were things she had heard about this house.But all that seemed false when she saw the plants there.
The whole place was filled with plants with pretty flowers on them.She could smell the sweet fragrance.She walked a little further and came to crystal clear pond.The pond had lovely colourful fish in them.Her eye caught sight of a swing a little distance away and he joy knew no bounds......"A swing.....and people say this place is haunted...what rubbish...!!" she thought and ran to the swing.She pushed it slowly...."Yes.This is used  often or else these hinges wouldnt be so smooth.I'm coming here whenever possible and enjoying this place" she thought.
After sometime she decided to walk around  and explore the place."I'll prove to     everyone this place is not haunted" she thought.She was walking around when suddenly "STOP....Who's there....??You....girl in blue.Stop right there."she heard a shout. She stopped and turned around only to see an old man in white kurta and pyjama.KAshsish did not know whether to stay or run from there."I better run....what if this is the old mad man.He does not look so but what if he is....??Oh...no.I dont want to know",she thought and started running away from there.

She reached home safe today."I  better not tell this to mom or dad else they'llnever let me out anywhere."she thought.She was hardly able to close her eyes as the house kept coming into her eyes whenever she closed them.I'm going there tomorrow to know more she decided.

The next day she walked into the garden again.This time she was familiar with the place than yesterday.She looked around to make sure there was no mad man around.She enjoyed the swing and smell of the flowers in the cool breeze.She had closed her eyes to feel the wind in her hair when she suddenly felt a hand grip her.She opened her eyes and saw the same old man.He had held her  hand and somehow the words in her mouth were stuck in her throat.She was unable to even scream.

Part 2

Hi friends,
Hope u all will like this part too.........

"Please leave me...I wont come here again...I promise", Kashish said to the old man.
"You promise to visit me everyday and I will let you go"said the old man.
Kashish was shocked to hear this.The old man let go of her hand and asked her to come inside the house.
Kashish and the old man walked into the house.The house had a huge sitting space.It was filled with beautiful furniture and large paintings on the walls.She kept gazing around at the decor when the old man asked her to sit.
"Do you remember me...???"he asked.
"Well!! I am sorry but no....I have been here for the first time..."the old man smiled at her"...ok ok second time but this is the first time I have come inside this house" she said.The old man asked"Dont you remember anything at all??The way we used to play around here.....I used to always sing for you...."
"No."she said.
"My dear Sneha...have you forgotten this uncle of yours??"he asked.
"I am not Sneha.Sneha is my sister who died many years back when I was a little kid" she said.
"You are not Sneha....how come you have her eyes and her beautiful smile??" he asked.
"I dont know....I am getting late.I will visit you again tomorrow" she said and got up to leave when the old man held her hand again.
"Please do come to visit me...I will think I am seeing my Sneha again..."he said.

Kashish reached home and kept silent all the time.Her mother
kept watching her."What is the matter?Why are you so silent today ?"she asked."Mom do I look like Sneha didi??",she asked.
Her mother gasped at this and asked her not to think of such things and go to sleep.
"Why did Mom have to be shocked at my question??There is something she is hiding from me.I will ask Smitha didi.If she too is surprised....lets think about it when I reach that situation" she thought and went to sleep.
The next day she was drying out the clothes with Smitha when she was not sure whether to ask her or not."Didi..I wanted to ask you a question..."."What is it Kashish?Dont start bothering me with anything silly else I will not help you"she said."Didi do I resemble Sneha didi...??"she asked.
"Who gave you such stupid thoughts??Ofcourse you dont look like her.Who told you such a thing??",she asked her.
Kashish said"Nobody...I was just...thinking".
"Then dont think of such things"she stopped her in between.

Kashish went into the house and went into the attic to look for the old family album.she had never seen Sneha didi's photo anywhere in the house.Her father never mentioned her name and nobody was allowed to speak about Sneha in the house.Even neighbours never spoke about her.
What was this mystery about Sneha didi and this old man said he used to sing to her.I think he will be the person who can tell me more about her.
I'll ask him more when I meet him tomorrow she decided.

Bye isra

just send u r feedback to me!!

sorry to say but the original name of story is love me not and the original writer is sweety from yahoo group and she said this is totally wrong to post her story in any other group or forum because she has sole right to post this story so i request u to stop writing this story without her permission and close this topic .

sorry but i have to tell u the fact

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 18 years ago
i have asked her permission
i know its her sole right but it doesnt mean u cum straigly cum n write like this u better behave nicely ok
zyaada mahaan banney ki koshish mat karo copy paste to hetey rehta hai
pls i hope u will understand i am sorry if i sound rude but the fact is fact
this story will be closed ok bye
thanx once again for ur understanding
oh don fight if she has allowed then u can continue yaar 😃
not going to continue this story