Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New friendships in town-Sadi-Akshara/Ragi-Pratigya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
New friendships in tinsel town
Buzz up!
When you are working in a daily soap you usually don't have daily life. Out of 24 hours the actors are shooting for almost 18 hours. So cast of the show as well as the crew become your friends and family. The set becomes a second home for actors because that's the world where they stay and spend half a day. In the telly world there is a lot of chances to build and make off screen friends. We take a look at the best off screen friends?
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next

Akshara-Sadana: "Khan" is common thing here. Sara Khan and Hina Khan again are two leading ladies but when they saw each other they knew that both share an understanding bond. Wherever Sara held a party she made sure her friend Sara Khan was there and they even celebrate Eid together. Even at award functions they were spotted hanging out together.

Ragini-Pratigya: They don't share the same screen space but they are famous individually and carry a show on their own shoulder. When they should be rivals as both of them are the leading lady of top show of STAR Plus Ragini aka Parul Chauhan and Pratigya aka Pooja Gor shares a good bond behind the scenes. They meet at recent function of Diwali Dilon Ki and from there on their friendship is growing. After that they are regular visitors on each other sets. They hangout together and have become close friends.
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow new frndship bonds wow
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooooo......P1,P2 i mean, parul n pujaaaa rockzzzzz..👏👏👏

After that they are regular visitors on each other sets. They hangout together and have become close friends...how sweeeettttttt😍😳
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

ooooo......P1,P2 i mean, parul n pujaaaa rockzzzzz..👏👏👏

After that they are regular visitors on each other sets. They hangout together and have become close friends...how sweeeettttttt😍😳

hey Prema how r you sweety .Where r you .:Long time i did not see you here.

Well said p1 and p2😆

Yes i like Parul and Puja's bonding .ClapClapClapDid you see their diwali performance .OMGF mindblowing ,super and brilliant.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow parul and pooja rocksssssss.

Prema P1 and P2 ttu be na😆
Shruti_sehgil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..Sara and Hina..my two favourite..great bonding between them..happy..
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...how sweet! Heard Parul is an extremely people person & fun to be around with! Its been such a short while since Diwali Dillon ki where Parul n Pooja met & they are already thick friends...Touchwood! BTW, the article missed out on another Gr8 bond of friendship - Parul & Hina! HAve seen them stick by one another in a number of events n they've also admitted to being Gr8 friends, in interviews...God Bless All thse Friends n their wonderful bond of Friendship!!