She has fone flop but what do you think of her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
she is like those girls who unfortunately gets lucky to act in some big names and later become a forgotten piece of memory...

Gracy Singh is such an example....and looks like its Prachi Desai who is following her...lolz
Is she still alive?😕 How do you do a lagaan and then just vanish into thin air???????
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was a good actress but she just didn't fit the mold of a Bollywood actress. Sadly, in order to be successful in Bollywood, you need to be glamorous, modern and stylish and Gracy was none of these. She was not sexy or chique, and clearly, that's the most important criteria for an actress these days. If you can't make men go gaga over you and do song and dance numbers in scantily clad clothes, there is little chance of success as an actress in Bollywood.

But apart from that, Gracy made some terrible choices after Lagaan.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
She was a good actress
liked her i lagaan and armaan
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is gorgeous and cute looking- like girl next door for unfortunatly hasnt gotten far :(
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gracy was ok. I personally liked Gayatri Joshi from Swades better. Unfort she too didn't get much after Swades.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love people who can dance, I admire them. I loved Gracy in Lagaan, great dancing from her. I think she made a new movie in 2009 that didn't get notice. I didn't see the movie because it looked like too many characters in the movie, I like it when a movie has two characters as the main.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Is she still alive?😕 How do you do a lagaan and then just vanish into thin air???????

And MunnaBhai...both such huge hits. But I think she wasn't cut out for Bollywood....it takes more than hits and acting talent to survive and be at the top and be talked about 😆 She is mostly doing regional movies now and other small movies.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gracy singh was KRK's heroine in deshdrohi\

enough said!