Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

**Daily Episode Analysis Section #7**

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

In order to cut down on the repetitive and countless topics based on the episodes of the show, this topic has been created for your ease so that you can provide your analysis, thoughts, opinions, highlights, predictions, etc for the show's episodes/tracks, etc under one thread.

We are indeed very lucky to have a great success with this thread. We have already gone through 6 previous, successful discussion threads (#1 , #2 , #3 , #4, #5 & #6
) and are now embarking on our 7th Daily Episode Analysis Section πŸ‘πŸ‘ ~ This would not have been possible without the input & love of our lovely BVD family members. So a big THANK YOU to everyone for participating & reading the thoughts here πŸ€— ~

All you need to do is post your thoughts about the episode over here.

No irrelevant chatting or bashing/attacking members/celebrities are allowed in this thread. Please also read the
Rules & Regulations of the BVD forum for further information.

Similarly, no spamming and long quoting of comments is allowed.

Please note that this topic does NOT accept episode's DETAILED updates. Highlights/overview/summary/etc are fine to be discussed here. The DETAILED WRITTEN UPDATE will be posted by the assigned updater at his/her convenience. 

Please respect others & their views. We all have freedom of speech but that does not give us a license to hurt others' feelings via negative/bashful//hurtful comments.

Thanks.

Sana~ (BVD Dev Team)

Edited by smartc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cv has never gave justice to the vindiya character they r uniting them so easily n nothing much passionate n emotional scene.
i feel bad for richa n vishal that they didn't get good script by cv.cv has ruined the vindiya lovable character.
i have so many idea to show good scene for vindiya but wht the hell with cv they have so rust thought that they can't even direct the vindiya scene properly n even no idea for vindiya romance.

chemestry thumbnail
now whtever bindiya will ask for to vinay  he will do anything as he love her he wants only bindiya n doesn't care about whtever happen with him.
i hope he will not show again rudeness to bindiya
chemestry thumbnail

pic of the day
special siggy for vindiya
after 4 month we have seen vinay holding bindiya hand ,the true love in vinay eyes.😳
trsk_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and i felt for the first time i felt    vishal clearly gave a better performance than richaπŸ‘πŸ‘

i couldfeel e remorse in his eyes 

i really cant understand bindiya some times

what does she want?? she is infact runing vinays life as well
she doesnot share her feelings at all

she goes to him never gives him the treeason ehy she wiped away her sindhoor

never tells him she rescued him

he comes to her than she rebuffs him

this is so frustating for vindhya fans😑Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago
trsk_4eve thumbnail
@sana i read the rules and hera you loud and clearπŸ˜‰

cvs are so irritating its very hard to show restraint

how about seperate thread for cv bashing😊Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago
chemestry thumbnail
i agree with u aparna

bindiya has never tell the truth she always kept quite this is not the husban wife relationship.
she not even open to him to share her problem n feeling.
in yersterday episode she was upset instead of happy that vinay loves her he want to spent his whole life with her.

chemestry thumbnail
i sometime think that if PPW also had exposed than it would make more sense that vinay n bindiya unite.😊
after exposing kacnchan vindiya unite as if kanchan was the reason for seperation of vindiya.🀒
now PPW is left that mean still there will be problem vindiya going to face πŸ˜•
trsk_4eve thumbnail
as i didnot see happiness in bindiyaas face at all last night ...thats why last nightepisode failed to live up to my expectations!!!!
Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago
aarfar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think that Bindiya was any wrong in holding Vinay's hand yesterday .... What can she make of a person who one day declares that he will marry Kanchan and the other day he comes with his family  to her place and says that she is the love of his life and wants to marry her .... very inconsistent behaviour .... how can she ever make a judgement on him whether he is serious or he is joking ? And she too has some self respect na .... I can remember the khilona dialog right now which Bindiya had told once to Vinay when he apologized .... and may be she expects an assurance from Vinay that he will stick to whatever he is claiming .....
I think either this is the reason or Purva or her challenge to ppw ..... πŸ€”