Maan ki geet aur kisi aur ki secretary!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg omg omg what is this???? ahaaaan maan will say to geet, maan ki geet aur kisi aur ki secretary whoaaaa whatttt????? maan is back and his ghussa will be back too folks his love his ghussa omg omg omg marjawan😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 but what will geet do the honorable geet always fulfill her promises soooooooo this time she will fulfill her promise too, but how will she handle msk wo bhi nanny omg omg omg omg since geet's everything belongs to maan 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍now and so as her baby he consider that his child 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 so definitely he only want his geet to baby sit their own children and not as nany who baby sits other's children omg omg omg i am waiting to see maan's reaction!!!over the issue omg.
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Mallu
I guess now he will again start his efforts to get his lady love back in his life. I will be cool right seeing Maan wooing Geet all over again and this time it will be real wooing not bossing!!!!
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

I guess now he will again start his efforts to get his lady love back in his life. I will be cool right seeing Maan wooing Geet all over again and this time it will be real wooing not bossing!!!!

yeah not bossing i know she is already in his life but he will become more possessive for her when he will come to know that his geet is working for someone else he will never tolerate and this i am sure will end up in a quick marriage as maan cant live without seeing geet😳

Mallu