1st e[pi aired in UAE*quick update*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Suprisingly the 1stepisode is aired this friday in middle east!

it started ff as follows;

Sukerti belongs to an orphanage,ehas won scolarship[ 4 a good collage. introducing her character they showed her to b fun loving and don to earth. where she was happy by a new top presented by d nun. However this top was torn andon being asked how could she b that happy receiving worn clothes by others, she replies lightly saying that she'll put a sticker n it wud look cool:)

On just stepping out of d orphanage a black cat crosses her way. Her friends panic being it a bad sign! Here again she brushes it off saying that she feels bad 4 the cat whose color is black! it hasn't even a choice to change it!

Moving to the college there is a cool basket ball player! and a girly girl(k3g pou types with two girls at he side) who tries to seduce the player but he gives a damn.

The body of d hero has been introduced in the forest. and on reaching collage Sukerti was ragged by being slaped by another fresher claiming:"sorry personally mat lena" to which Suku replies by a tight slap saying:'you too"

The fresher sent was a tom boy girl who wen to Suko by her senior the pou types.

The epi ends by suku's reply!

apoloy in advance 4 d spelling mistake.
<3
Thanks 4 the update......... 
                                   But where can i find a video update of the 1st episode shown on 14th....???

plzzzzzz help me guys..........

yeah we have seen the vdo of 1st episode.. it was realy nice 
omg slap already lol
thnx for the update!
Edited by xmuqix - 13 years ago
yea saw the pre-launch and thanx for the update
Thanks for the update.
I live in uae too so I also watched pkyek pre-launch episode.
Originally posted by riyaroses

Thanks 4 the update......... 
                                   But where can i find a video update of the 1st episode shown on 14th....???

plzzzzzz help me guys..........

u can ind on u tube also on de forum sum1 has posted the video bt its dere on utube if u search it wid de date .....................i hope dis will help u.............
it sounds kool am liking her attitude... thanksss
Hey! i live in the UAE too...But...
i didnt c the epi 😕 what time did it air???? 😕

thxs for the update show looks promising...