Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thts true...i've watched all the episodes since the beginning and todays one was the funniest! there all awsome and witty!
-Simrah- thumbnail
I'm so gutted that today's was the last episode but it was by far the most hilarious episode I have ever seen! My jaw and stomach still hurts from laughing too much 🀣

Urvashi never fails to make me laugh when she talks with a straight face, her sarcasm and wittiness is just to die for... Gahh I'm so gonna miss her on the show, she was my absolute favourite! You rock, Dholakia!
And in Urvashi's words - "Though I'm not Gujrati but I really want to celebreate this moment aur tere liye main nachoongi!" *gets up & does garba dance*πŸ₯³ 🀣 🀣

Sriti was a pure suprise to me in today's episode... other than being so adorable, I had no idea she was so funny, her cold jokes were so lame but that's what had me laughing my guts out especially when she answered to the reason why she ranked Rakshanda 🀣 She simply cukoo-crazy but I love that about her! Even Jay couldn't handle it and was litterally rolling on the floor with laughter 🀣 Such a shame, I really wanted to see more of her in the show.
Hopefully to see her more of her funny side in the future somewhere, I can't even believe she's the same Sandhya from Rakht Sambandh.

The film naming part was hilarious, I loved the 3 idiots one 🀣
Karishma's "rape" scene 🀣
Narayani re-enacting a film scene and Jay adlibing effects πŸ€£

This show was truely a pleasure to watch... will always be memorable for me, I enjoyed watching each and every episode and I'm seriously gonna miss it.... especially the 2 lovable and greatest hosts ever - Shabbir & Jay! You guys were rocking!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm praying for Season 2 already!
Edited by -Simrah- - 13 years ago
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am really going to miss this show
Meethi choori's have been a good laugh
hope we do get another season
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

I'm so gutted that today's was the last episode but it was by far the most hilarious episode I have ever seen! My jaw and stomach still hurts from laughing too much 🀣

Urvashi never fails to make me laugh when she talks with a straight face, her sarcasm and wittiness is just to die for... Gahh I'm so gonna miss her on the show, she was my absolute favourite! You rock, Dholakia!
And in Urvashi's words - "Though I'm not Gujrati but I really want to celebreate this moment aur tere liye main nachoongi!" *gets up & does garba dance*🀣

Sriti was a pure suprise to me in today's episode... other than being so adorable, I had no idea she was so funny, her cold jokes were so lame but that's what had me laughing my guts out especially when she answered to the reason why she ranked Rakshanda 🀣 She simply cukoo-crazy but I love that about her! Even Jay couldn't handle it and was litterally rolling on the floor with laughter 🀣 Such a shame, I really wanted to see more of her in the show.
Hopefully to see her more of her funny side in the future somewhere, I can't even believe she's the same Sandhya from Rakht Sambandh.

This show was truely a pleasure to watch... will always be memorable for me, I enjoyed watching each and every episode and I'm seriously gonna miss it.... especially the 2 lovable and greatest hosts ever - Shabbir & Jay! You guys were rocking!πŸ‘πŸ‘

i'm sorry if i  hurt anybody but was sriti serious.. cuz i thought she was FLAT OUT DRUNK!!! too scared to be meethi poori. lol.. i mean seriously, i didnt find even sanaya this drunk and lemme tell ya if u didn't watch that episode.. sanaya was crazyyyy drunk!!

overall i loved this epi   at first it was annoying but then it got better! i really hope for a new season.. maybe change of "contestants"(or even same) and same judges.. i like jay and shabbir team..lol

praying for a meethi choori no 1 season 2!!!lol
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Meethi Choorri was a show with a new consept...and too funny:) I want season 2 with all these girl... and 2-3 new girls every week so tht we can know more about thm:)Sriti is soo adorable i dont know who she is but she is too cute😳 Urvashi is best!!!She is extremely funny, i haven't seen any1 as funny as her:D 
We want season 2
We want season 2!! 
we should together do something so tht we get MC back:)
har forum me mc ko promote karte he;) 
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simrah-

And in Urvashi's words - "Though I'm not Gujrati but I really want to celebreate this moment aur tere liye main nachoongi!" *gets up & does garba dance*πŸ₯³ 🀣 🀣

WAIT LOL URVASHI ISNT GUJRATI?? what is she then lol
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m sooo gonna miss Meethi Chhoorii yaar....especially Ragini,Urvashi,Rakshanda and Karishma..!!!!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was the last epi..?? i m gonna miss this show.. i watched all the epis (except the swayamwar one) ..urvarshi, rakshanda, ragini & mona... i luved their sense of humor... i wish season 2 comes..btw, my favorite epi was the 3rd one....
-Simrah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

WAIT LOL URVASHI ISNT GUJRATI?? what is she then lol

LOL Urvashi is Gujju but I was referring to myselfπŸ˜†