Article:Mahesh shares hs research on Astral travel

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Mahesh Thakur shares his research on Astral Travel

Astral Travel is an experience where the person leaves his physical body and travels in an astral body and is capable of giving telepathic messages to other people. Popular actor, Mahesh Thakur, who has conducted research on the subject will share information about his experiments. He will also share the experience of his friend who was in coma and used astral travel to inform his family about the accident.

Mahesh has starred in classic shows like
Tu Tu Main Main,Sparsh, Shararat and many more. His more recent TV shows were Bidaai and Sasural Genda Phool on STAR Plus. He is currently seen in Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi on Sony.

How did you get interested in Astral Travel?

I have studied Astral Travel more than 20 years ago. It was a part of my spiritual quest. I found it to Astral Travel to be the answer to some questions that I had related to spirituality.

Tell us something about the experiments that you have conducted?

It started with recording my dreams and with self hypnosis cassettes. I do not feel it would be right to reveal more, you can watch in the
Mano Ya Na Mano
Astral Travel episode.

Is it possible for every person to have an out-of-body experience?

Yes, each and every person has this power but most people are not aware of it.

What was your first reaction after finding out that your friend, who was in coma, informed his family about his accident through astral travel?

All I can say that it is nothing to be scared about. It is nothing complicated.

Why did you choose MYNM as the medium to share your real-life story?

In fact I was very apprehensive about sharing my story on
Mano Ya Na Mano. Siddharth Kak assured me that my experiences will be portrayed in a positive way and not shown as scary. Astral travel helps a person to realize his standing in the universe and thats why I agreed to speak about it.

How was the experience of working with the MYNM team?

It felt nice sharing my experience and knowledge about this subject with the team. Siddharth Kak made me feel very comfortable and cleared all my doubts and apprehensions.

Have you seen the earlier season of the show? If yes, your views about it?

Yes, I have seen it and it was quite nice.

You are also a part of
Sasural Genda Phool. Any interesting new track we can look forward to in the show?

At the moment,
Sasural Genda Phool has completely forgotten me. When the show had begun the team had told me that no other actor can play Suhanas father as well as me, but I wonder when I will be part of the show again.

Any others projects that we can expect to see you in?

I am currently a part of Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi on Sony. I am also shooting for 2 films, In the Name of Tai and Faltu. There are also some commercials that I have recently shot for and they will be airing soon.

Link : http://www.starone.in/news/826/mahesh-thakur-shares-his-research-on-astral-travel.aspx

Natasha Coutinho/HillRoad Media
Friday, October 15, 2010

i loved d episode.. but  wish they had given sum more details on astral travel, was v much interested in that...
I wanna try it out... bt i know nil about it.
Originally posted by aavshi

I wanna try it out... bt i know nil about it.
can u tell me too
tfs...............................