the first episode wasnt aired to promote it but

Posted: 13 years ago
it was aired at night 4'o clock i suppose as per a part of the video. where the time is shown as 4':00 am
so its not a promotional episode.
ekta has aired the episode to check how the show would look and may edit it or do some changes.
even her show kasturi was aired before the actual airing time of the show but when the actual episode was aired, the lead was changed.
so its basically she was awoke at night 4'o clock and checking how the show would look.
she might have requested SO ppl to air it and they might agreed to it.
Edited by ibrahim192 - 13 years ago
r u sure ???u saw it  on tv???
Okay if she does that..........its rili hilarious......🤣🤣
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

r u sure ???u saw it  on tv???
i didnt see it on tv but in the video if u see the timing of the show is given ie 4:00 am .
u can see in the video at time 3:53
check it 
Originally posted by ibrahim192

i didnt see it on tv but in the video if u see the timing of the show is given ie 4:00 am .
u can see in the video at time 3:53
check it 
yes i saw nd noticed too😲....gr8 observation.....

but if its like dat then its very weird....then on 18th it will be 2nd epi or they will show same😕
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

yes i saw nd noticed too😲....gr8 observation.....

but if its like dat then its very weird....then on 18th it will be 2nd epi or they will show same😕

i think they will air 1st episode itself because only IF members have watched and no one else 
but their may be changes or may not be depending on ekta's decisions
Originally posted by ibrahim192

i think they will air 1st episode itself because only IF members have watched and no one else 
but their may be changes or may not be depending on ekta's decisions

yea agree i think so.....lets c
LOL if she did..then LMAO..doesn't she like a have DVD or something for cheking how the episode is? i guss when they are shooting for the episodes they always watch the episode after editing..OR maybe ekta is trying to not use money...LOL
ekta is very cheap🤣....there is no way she would broadcast an episode...without having a reason behind it....
Originally posted by sweetassugar16

ekta is very cheap🤣....there is no way she would broadcast an episode...without having a reason behind it....
lol
maybe she wants to watch on tv and see how the show looks and the actors.
to finalise the lead in kasturi , ekta had auditioned a girl on tv by airing 1st episode and then she rejected her and selected a new girl