soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry guys.....due to some reason i was not able to do  update on time ....
extreemly sorry

part1
all anukalp members except anukalp are in the room....sejal is crying..on seeing sejal crying daadi says that she start crying on every small issue...sejal says baa but what she told...hetal interrupts...what she asked that it pinch u and u start crying she only say that why u are so quiet...and in this u start crying...amba interrupts...instead of nonscense u keep quiet..daadaji take the side of amba ..and amba say is right...silence is golden...he say u are paas full amrks bahu..daadji take mirror o of her bag and start seeing throught it and say that ur daughter in law said this toh apko theek hi lagega..ur dearest student jo hai na...daadaji make sign that she is mental...amba ji sees this through mirror and said don't make faces on my words..daadji gets a little shocked hw she came to know that i was making faces anba ji comes to daadaji say and that she is seeing all daadi is seeing all this through mirror...daadji says what i say wrong ..sejal starts crying on small issue she needs to learn how to give answer is mona say anything to you can't u answer back and keep her mouth shut...nw look at hetal...she always give anwsers to other and never came back crying...daaji pompts out and say that..i did not agree.. she is always fighting with other people and in study she is zero..failure..hetal say that..one thing in papers i didnot get numbers and u at home u all saying that i am failure baa what is this...daadi say don't listen to them in his life he is master and nw at home also he is giving his gayan...i fed up of his paas and fail...nw anukalp dad interrupts stops all this we are at someone else house u can talk all this at ur home also ..daadi say ask ur wife...she is the one who created problems daadi while looking at mirrors say kya hua bolti band....amba ask anukalp dad where is anukalp...daadi say that this the house of maariage and he must be helping someone

anukalp is looking for mona..while mona is packing sweets....anukalp oes to mona and say that on amba behalf .... i am sorry....mona replies that why u need to be sorry...can't ur mother say sorry..anukalp say that she is amba and hw can she say sorry to you bcoz she is elder na...😆😆...mona but she can say sorry to my mom ....my mom say sorry to ur mom also i said sorry to ur mom can't ur mom say....anukalp keeps quiet...mona say u can't do anything i am packing sweets please go from here...anukalp leaves...goldie comes to mona and say u are looking upset...mona say isse tume kya..goldie replies oh tumhara yeh tesion...nw what is wrong mona say that...u are acting like u don't know anything...everyone is talking that groom phufa ji has created the havoc...not even consider the daarji reputation....goldie say bas itni si baat...don't worry phufa ji will say soory to darji infront of everyone...mona is little shocked kya adke wale mafe mangege...goldie say that jab maine kaha hai toh mafi mange hi na...anukalp listens all this
goldie goes to phufa ji...and say that...we shold say sorry to sweety daarji...phufa in all anger...mein toh ladke ka phufa hoon hw can i ask sorry...goldie say apko apni izzat ka kyal hai kya...everone is taling abt us....at last phufa ji...say ok
anukalp goes to anma ji and say that u should say sorry to mona mom...amba is all furious what i should say sorry...anukalp replies what u say...anmba say ...that is wrong
on the other side gurnamm all in drunken state come to sweety room...he say that u r angry on me ...kya karu beta ji sab kuch galat hi ho jata hai....

part2

mona comes there and say that people don't understand feeling ...bas if someone do mistake one time we all rembers this...sweety say shut up mona...sweety hug her father..please don't come drunken on the marriage of mona...otherwise i will be very angry

part 3
there is bidaai...everyone is crying...phufa ji folds hand ask for forgiveness ki apne hamara itna khyal rakha daarji say that yeh toh hamara farj hai....daarji say that our daughter is little innocent if she do any mistake please forgive her

part 4
anba ji say if anukalp is saying this then i should go and say sorry ....both amba and anukalp leaves....dada ji say to dadi ji...lokk hw inteligent our bahu is...u always criticize her...dadi say that..what i can see u can't see....amba ji goes to mona ...andsy that my son want me to say sorry to you...i am sorry for i ask a room in my house for my old father in law...i am sorrry i say bad about ur mother...i am sorry bcoz in jane anjane u hurt sejal....i am sorry after saying all this she leaves
anukalp say to mona that i don't knw ki baat itni badh jayegi...mona say please stop all his and episode ends on anukalp face

Edited by soper - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks.. bechara anukalp i feel sorry for him..:(
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot  for the update ðŸ˜Š
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update... lovely update.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. so tension between mona and anukalp.