Rakt Sambandh

written update - 10/13/2010: Jagirdars RATTLED!!!

Poll

Will Yuvraj & DK trace Sandhya to Gayatri Devi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Starting to miss FV - liked it when it was there.  Anyway...

Gayatri Devi witnesses crash, heads towards Sandhya

Gayatri Devi watches in horror as the  car rolls down.  Seeing it land, she runs back to her car and asks her driver to take it where that car has landed.  Her car goes off in the direction  of where that car is. πŸ‘

Yuvraj panic striken over Sandhya crash

Yuvraj in the meantime is crying, and screaming for Sandhya, almost like he loved her (Yuvraj, you were prepared to kill her after she gave birth, so why cry over her?) He climbs up the slope and tries flagging down a passing car, but it ignores him πŸ‘  He then takes out his phone.

Prabha, Puru, Sarla & Sunita are in the room, making arrangements to return, when the phone rings.  Yuvraj  calls, and crying, tells Prabha that he didn't do anything. (Funny how Yuvraj's first reaction was to protest his innocence, as though if Sandhya is dead, the first thing on anyone's mind would be that Yuvraj killed her πŸ˜†) Prabha tries to calm him down, but Yuvraj tells her that his car rolled down a hill as a result of Sandhya trying to kill both of them.  He however avoids telling her the reasons Sandhya had given him as she brought down the car.  Prabha repeats it incredulously, and Puru, Sarla & Sunita are shocked.

Prabha lets go of the phone, & Puru takes it & talks to Yuvraj.  Yuvraj describes to him everything that happened, and Puru winces.  Then an explosion is heard, and Yuvraj  turns around.  He sees flames, and knows it's from the car.  Puru too hears it and asks Yuvraj about it, and Yuvraj tells him that the car exploded.  Everybody is shocked to hear that.

DK sent to manage Yuvraj

Prabha calls DK and scolds him for leaving Yuvraj alone w/ Sandhya.  DK tells her that that was something Yuvraj had suggested - that they go to the airport separately.  He tells her that Yuvraj wanted to convince Sandhya that Neeraj was safe, while leaving DK to kill him.

Prabha tells him that those plans are now worthless, since Sandhya manouvered Yuvraj's car, causing it to fall, and while Yuvraj ejected, Sandhya & the car went down in an attempt by her to kill both of them.  DK is shocked.  Prabha tells him to drop whatever he's doing, and go to Yuvraj & manage him.  DK agrees.

Prabha asks Pankaj to cancel trip

Prabha then calls Pankaj, who has finalized all return arrangements, and asks him to cancel the tickets to Gwalior, and instead book flights either to Mumbai or Pune
(But ain't they in Mumbai, where they were attending the Savratkar shradh?) She tells him that she'll explain as they go along.

After the call, Prabha bitches about DK leaving Yuvraj alone w/ Sandhya, saying that she was as dangerous as she looked innocent.  Puru asks her if she's going to blame Sandhya even after her death, and Prabha tells him that Sandhya was far more lethal than she was being given credit for: ever since she came, they didn't enjoy a moment of peace while she lived, and even w/ her death, she's caused them a lot of headache. πŸ˜†πŸ‘ If he couldn't do anyting for his grieving son, at least not to stop her.

Prabha then orders Sarla to accompany her to the other room.  Sarla, who's standing next to Sunita, hesitates, but Prabha repeats her order & tells Sunita to come as well.  They both go.

DK, Yuvraj search for Sandhya

DK arrives where Yuvraj is, and Yuvraj, crying, tells him that he did not kill Sandhya.  DK calms him down, and Yuvraj tells him what happens, excluding the part where Sandhya spelt out why she would kill both herself, & take him w/ her.  DK asks where she is, and Yuvraj points to the smoke.  They head that way.

DK searches the charred car, and tells Yuvraj  that  Sandhya is not there.  Yuvraj stops crying, and DK asks him the direction in which the car fell.  Yuvraj points it out, & DK tells him that Sandhya must have ejected like Yuvraj did, and is probably somewhere.  So they start searching the place, but don't find anything.  Finally they get back to the car.

DK then points out to Yuvraj that had Sandhya been in the car, her charred body would have been found, but had she ejected like him, she'd have been somewhere in between.  Since she's blind, there is no way she could have  gone far.  So if she's not in the car, and she's not anywhere in between, where is she❓

Comments

One thing that looked like a real blooper - the car exploding a good while after landing.  Since it landed on it's head, that shouldn't have been the case - it shouldn't have exploded @ all.

Aside from that, the episode was terrific - Yuvraj coming unravelled, as well as the rest of his family.  So now, everyone is in the family is in panic mode.  It was funny to see them that way, and Prabha coming down on DK for this.

Since DK has noticed Sandhya missing, wonder what assumptions he'll make about whether she's dead or alive, & where to find her?  Also, how long are the Jagirdars going to be there and look for her, and where are they going to put their agents to look?  If Gayatri Devi is not from Pune, then the Jagirdars would have even more problems in searching.

No doubt Gayatri Devi found her and took her out of the car, and hopefully, if Sandhya recovers & tells her all, she can conceal her.  Hopefully, they'd also find Neeraj in the process.

Oh, & Dhruv's acting was fabulous today πŸ‘

Episode rating:
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Dhruv & family coming unravelled

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: DK figuring out that Sandhya is gone

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The episode today was very hectic, and I just loved how much in panic the Jagirdars wereπŸ‘ HAH!

I still can't believe he screamed "Sandhya! you were supposed to give birth to my child!"😑

And what I also don't get is why he cried that much. He hated her.

The reason behind this is probably that he lost the controlled of everything, he was used to control. (i.e. he said he was God)

I'm now at least 100% sure that Devi came and saved Sandhya.

Oh yeah, Dhruv was acting flawlessly πŸ‘

Come on, I want to see Sandhya!... AND Neeraj!😳

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

v

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yuvraj crying πŸ₯Ίcouldnt see dhruv crying πŸ’”

this is for his acting πŸ€—...keep it up boy  

Edited by JASx - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
i think the story has started getting diverted from telegu version πŸ‘πŸΌ
today they showed sandhya telling her past to neeraj's MIL...most of the scenes no change at all πŸ₯± but good thing is they showed only upto dk's attempt to rape sandhya and neeeraj saving her...that means the story has changed from there on 😊
JaZzs thumbnail
btw...y is uv crying this much..not expected..yest i thought he'll have a evil laugh today...
poor guy πŸ˜­ is he truly loving sandhya πŸ₯Ί
or is there no other woman in the world other than sandhya that he couldnt get his heir πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks  a Lot ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think jagirdars will leave sandhya so easily. Already DK is having some doubt over not finding sandhya's dead body into the car.
I guess their next step will be checking all the hospitals nearby.
But I dont think they will find sandhya for some time.