Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG Geet doesn't know that Dev doesn't know!!

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, as complicated as it may sound, but the last time I checked, I think "Geet doesn't know that Dev doesn't know that she is pregnant of his child!"....isn't that true...??

She told NT when she was in HP and NT came to meet her and ask to abort the child, but NT lied to Geet and told her that Dev know about it but didn't want to show up!!

OMG what's gonna happen 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NT the bitch..errrrrrrrrrrrrrr dev doen't kw yet....ufffffffff fingers crossed......😕 
textniku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wohi to....naintara is gonna be dead meat 😆
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetrocks

NT the bitch..errrrrrrrrrrrrrr dev doen't kw yet....ufffffffff fingers crossed......😕 

Yesh yesh, Dev doesn't know and Geet doesn't know either  and God knows how many people don't know what they should know, because of NT 😆😆
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Originally posted by: textniku

wohi to....naintara is gonna be dead meat 😆

😆😆😆 I soooo hope so! I hope Sasha and Tasha start attacking her 😆 I know Sasha doesn't like her either
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, Geet doesn't know that Dev doesn't know. But then again, seeing what a liar NT is maybe she assumed that he doesn't know either. Let's see...
AGulf thumbnail
so dev is not  going to be a bad father 😡 he did not asked for abortion.... innocent father 😡

poor maan he will totally crash of having his younger brother as father of geet child + all the office staff  knows that but maan doent know !!!!

geet u spoiled my day , thanks !
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Originally posted by: AGulf

so dev is not  going to be a bad father 😡 he did not asked for abortion.... innocent father 😡

poor maan he will totally crash of having his younger brother as father of geet child + all the office staff  knows that but maan doent know !!!!

geet u spoiled my day , thanks !

But take it this way, Dev does know what he did that night with Geet and the consequences that could lead to...? and had he also known like NT that Geet is pregnant of his kid, I think he would've asked to abort as well.

Geet saved the day!!!!!! 😃