soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today episode

part 1:

daarji asking anukalp u look so incocent by face and u can do this i can't believe...mona interrupts don't say anything to anukalp he has no fault ...tayaji say to mona u are also involve in this ...mona replies that  anukalp has no fault...it me only ...i told him to bring adarsh to house..what else i can do he is going to sucide so i thought if he meets sweety once he will know that sweety don't love him..this is the only truth and mistakes are only done by human and its adarsh first mistake and u only say that who are we to give punishments to others...everything is done by GOD ...and please forgive him also anukalp has no fault if he is not here today GOD knows what will happen he is the only person who save us from in laws of sweety...tayaji says what the use of saying this to daarji ...he will not forgive to the mistake of person he don;t have that much of heart..daarji says to adarsh that mona my grand daughter request me to forgive so i will forgive ypu nw go  from here...adrsh leaves..tayaji while leaving comment that today i get to know that daarji also has heart...daarji thanks to anukalp from saving us...he told anukalp that my granddaughter is little naughty don't come into the words of her..daarji leaves mona enquires what daarji is saying..anukalp replies nothing he is saying but from next time i won't come into ur words as u have the habbit of taking risks..mona say is that what daarjji  say..anukalp say that ur gone case also jalli mona says that bcoz of me u did something good today...anukalp say bxoz of adarsh so much problem will be created he say either u are so inconnent or ur heart is so pure u believe everyone ..mona say i chose second option...she says i don't whant to change anukalp u are so good u don't need to change but rember never gets into big trouble..mona says that there is someone who saves me from all problem and that is babaji

part 2
sweety buaji comes ...mona mom says you are bride bhua you should be here 1 week earlier and u are comming on anand karaj ...she replies what can i do amristsar tailor don't stich my suit on time and how can i wear the old suit after all i have to show it to delhi people ..tayaji says u didn't change at all...she meet with all familly members ..bhua daughter comes to mona and ask who is the smart person standing there she replies that he is jiju brother...daarji says nw we have to go otherwise we will be late for anand karaj rasam...all reach gurudwara...pheras are taken

part 3

all reach home ....mona mom comes with bowl having milk and rose petals...sweety and her husband plays ring game while anukalp is all memerizind mona and tere naina song playing at the background..sweety wins ...all this time mona is looking at goldie seing this anukalp leaves from there keeping her cellphone there....then mona comes with plate of samosa...and her duptta is struck with anukalp watch he removes her dupatta...goldie comes and keeps the plate in anukalp hand and take mona for dance anukalp bechara all sad😒  he is sitting with a sad face mona comes and he is all happy again😃😃😃

part 4

mona mom says to herself my back is aching at that time anukalp comes and she says can u do one thing please give everyone lassi ....i will go to sweety for a momemt
next scene switches to mona mom is looking  something in sweety bag and sweety asked has she found mona mom says not till nw....sweety mom also comes ...she enquires what all this...everything is so scsttered ..mona says i am not finding my matching jumka....then both share a light moment ....on the other hand anukalp serve lassi...mona come and teases him ,,,u are looking like waiter....and then shockimg moment anukalp familly members arive there...all enquires what is all this ...we make u engineer and u r working as a waiter...amba enquires what is all this and what are they doing in our house....anukalp say that amba u only told me that u are not comming for 3,4 days and they have their daughter marrriage and need house so i give them
ambaleave from here in anger,,,anukalp goes behind amba starts her radio,,,we all think hw u will survive at new place ,,,we didn;t got train ticket so we come by flight...we call u so many times u did nt pick the phn...we even nt realised nw where we go ...where i should take ur maa bau ji...ur sisters....anukalp say please give 2 hrs after their daughters bidaai house will be vacated...then sudden;y babuji is nt felling well anukalp give chairs his father say how much tome we will sit outside ...anukalp says give half an hour...amba say only u have half an hour after that that i will go and talk to them to vacate my house

Edited by soper - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for d update. luvd today episode.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. today's episode was good.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update . very nice episode
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is there a possibility of a love triangle now with Mona Anukalp and Goldie now
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail