Amidst duplicates, original Nupur Alankaar emerges

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Amidst duplicates, original Nupur Alankaar emerges

Imitation is the best form of flattery but actress Nupur Alankaar was one happy lady to have had none to imitate her at a bash thrown by one of the popular tabloids of the city for completing five years. The party was attended by the duplicates of Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar and the only television celebrity present at the merry making was Nupur. The actress for once was happy to know that it was her and not her duplicate attending the party. Nupur was accompanied by her husband Alankar Srivastava. Well why do we need her duplicate, when the lady herself can entertain and enthrall us with her talent.
Thanks for the article, Tanya...Busy with exams, is it?
Thanks Tanya for the article.........

I agree with one thing...........imitation is the best form of flattery! πŸ˜ƒ   Our Shuklain was too good..........no one can imitate her!!  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Neeba

Thanks for the article, Tanya...Busy with exams, is it?

Exams Over...Went 4 tour
Thanks TanyaπŸ˜ƒ

Ya it is very difficult to imitate Nupur ,she did fabulous job as shuklain,really loved her in YPNHK.Hope to see her in sequel of YPNHKπŸ‘πŸΌ

jasmine 
Thanks for sharing Tanya, cool you're back!
Hated Shuklain but liked Nupur...yes I agree with Jas, hope we see her in YPNHK-2..and this time she can learn some lessons from Leher or Rashmi!
Originally posted by regularinfo

Thanks for sharing Tanya, cool you're back!

Originally posted by Aysha

Thanx Tanya

Welcum Aysha & Neel
πŸ€—

TANYA  πŸ€—....thank you for the article my dear ...glad you are back on your job πŸ˜†....agree with Jas and Neel...Nupur was sooo good in her role of Shuklain....she made all of us hate her so much.....awesome acting   πŸ‘..would love to see her in YPNHK 2😊