Khushi is Proud Of Alekh & Alekh-Khushi patch up

Posted: 13 years ago
Tammy was Against the idea of going to the party & Khushi says when Someone asks sorry we should forgive them but Tammy says that girl insulted Khushi & she can't take Her sisters Insult & Sakshi comes there & Khushi says as Tammy is not going she will also not go but Sakshi sends Khushi & gives her money😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

@ Icecream Parlour Khushi's friends sees Alekh & Deliberately confuses the order & Gives Khushi Ice cream to eat But Alekh says she will not eat as she was not well recently But that stupid girl orders him to give her & Khushi deliberately falls the Cup & she says to Alekh that she did it as he did'nt want her to eat it & that girl calls her clumsy & says your father spoiled our Play & now this Party & asks the owner to throw the waiter Out😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 & khushi had it enough & says she is Proud of her Father & Long speech & every Claps

Anmol comes home has Ragini had called Him & says About Khushi going @ Alekh's work Place & he says we should go there & Alekh-Khushi come Hand in Hand & Angini & Khushi in their Room & Ragini says to Khushi that they will not tell to Anyone about Alekh's Job untill he says

Kavya wants to Buy Gifts for Tashi & Mamaji-Mamiji & kavya come to RH with gifts & Angini bring Khushi so that Alekh-Khushi can Patch up & Alekh comes down wearing a shirt where he has Painted his & Khushi's Picture & they Patch up & sakshi was readying herself for another unsuccessful SuhagRaat & Vasu is Happy

Precap :Don't know if it is Dream or real But Angini where romancing in the rain for the song Ishq ke hai Ajab Imthehan & it was really romantic😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Didn't like anything except for the precap, lol.
Precaps are better than the whole episode 🀣

Guess it WAS a dream, lolzzzzz...

Well, thank God for the improvement in Aalekh-Khushi relationship. If that's the end to Aalekh not considering himself a good father, then I am very happy because it was all so melodramatic and negative. Such a bheja fry..Thank God for the positive improvement, seriously! Lolzzz. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Anj. πŸ€—
It was brilliant ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ash i was preparing for Another week without proper Angini scene but the precap just made up for all the faults CT's  did this week 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.now can't wait for Monday & CT's know how to make us glowed to Angini😳
Now that they're showing it on Monday, let's hope that they show daasu AnGini scenes the whole week, lolzzz. 🀣
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Sakshi is disgusting. I don't know where all this is going to lead to...but I hope the truth about her comes out and she gets a severe punishment and gets thrown out forever from Alekh and Khushi's lives...I hate her.
thanks anju am watching the episode and update will be up soon ...meri kismet achi hai lol precap mein sahi anmol aur ragini romancing..now who is updating on mondayπŸ€”
Originally posted by sami01

thanks anju am watching the episode and update will be up soon ...meri kismet achi hai lol precap mein sahi anmol aur ragini romancing..now who is updating on mondayπŸ€”

Sam regular updater for monday is djaya &  me on tuesdays & sanju on wed,thru & fridaysπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for update...😊

loved today's epi..khushi shutting that mean girl mouth and defending her father..a big hug to khushi..well done....

alekh patch up with her daughter...loved how he wore a T-shirt with him/khushi pic print on it...

love our hero entry with purple shirt/white pant rushing to his lovely wife.. ragini too was wearing purple saree..wat a  matching jodi...😍

ragini at last she is smiling and so happy. with alekh/khushi patch up and also anmol/alekh's one too in yesterday's epi....

sakshi all set to trap alekh...vasu all happy..no more comments on these two..

precap..already dreaming of angini...they will burn the screen with their sizzling chemistry....so ready for full romance of angini...

why there is sat/sun?πŸ˜†

monday seems so far...
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
angini scene is long due...anyways, a relief from seeing Sakshi
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

angini scene is long due...anyways, a relief from seeing Sakshi

Yes Omi i'm more happy when i see less of sakshi is it weirdπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†