LAST Last last request to cv's (for A lovers)

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have kind of given up seeing AR together in the end- this show has let me down to many times. 

The last request for cv's is not to show Armaan has the bad guy in the end. For fans like me, who have watched the show from the very begining...it would be heart-breaking for dmg to end with Armaan acting, almost, like a villian. Just want to make sure that they keep Armaan's orginal character entact in the end. If they can't do justice to AR lovestory then be it but at least end it in a good note with Armaan. His character- from day one has been extremely loveable and in the last few episodes we have not got to the Armaan Malik we once knew and loved. In the last few days that are left of DMG- try and bring back the old hospital magic- rather then the usual tears we get to see.

20th August 2007- the day we were introduced to 'Dil Mil Gaye'- A show that I had once become crazily addicted to, a show that forced us to fall in love with it, a show that became much more than a show....it became one of the greatest fiction love stories . This was the day we met Basket and Mr Supercool for the first time and their first meeting definitely became a memorable one.

Armaan Malik- A spoilt playboy who is always the centre of attention when it come to girls - he is confident, cheeky, friendly, witty and above all kind-hearted. A true star, who spreads happiness wherever he goes.

Riddhima Gupta aka Basket-  The typical good girl- goes by the rules and abides them at every cost.  Simple by nature but strong when it comes to chasing her dreams- always eager to learn more as well as making sure she never lets her family down.

Armaan and Riddhima- their problem was evident from the first meeting- no matter how hard they tried they could not get ignore eachother and somehow it's the same today. They argue, they fight, make-up and start fighting again- neither realised when they slowly started to fall in love. The foundation of their relationship was so sturdy and sound, that no matter what obstacles came their way- they were never completely separated and always found a way through hardships in life. Neither are perfect; Armaan has a tendency to lie at times in order to protect Riddhima from harmful truths whilst Riddhima is never confident in the decisions she makes which leaves her confused and jump to misunderstandings...however when together they define the word perfect. They are the ideal match- picture-perfect and faultless at every angle.

21st September 2009- A day that changed everything. Armaan and Riddhima lost eachother and their fans lost 'The world's greatest love affair'. After Riddhima got married we officially lost our Basket. And now we are losing the orginal Armaan😭

Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectdreams

In the last few days that are left of DMG- try and bring back the old hospital magic- rather then the usual tears we get to see.

spoken like a true DMGian
hopefully cv's this time would realise what viewers want

makingmagic thumbnail
I would not keep my hopes high if I were you
cv's are not very creative as they seem

my guess is that there will ba another shootout in Sanjeevani
and everyone will die this time
that's the best they can come up with🥱
Edited by makingmagic - 13 years ago
singsongsay thumbnail
u r right...we lost basket...and we are now losing armaan

I'm actually not that sad that dmg is ending---it's high time it did

.........but like you I am upset with what they are doing to Armaan's character

Agree !!!

i dont want ARMAAN shown as negative or like villian..for me he always remain what he is in starting form very first day..

n i still like n will keep luving him inspite on ny situation..coz we r wid him from 3 yrs..n we r vitness of whateva wrong happened wid him..

but its really painfull to see the way other ppl bashed him..

so i want cvs keep him as he was from starting day....
First-classFan thumbnail
I also want them to do justice to Armaan's character- he is such a great guy and now they have ruined his personality- don't want to rmeeber Armaan as a villian...like you said
First-classFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: makingmagic

I would not keep my hopes high if I were you
cv's are not very creative as they seem

my guess is that there will ba another shootout in Sanjeevani
and everyone will die this time
that's the best they can come up with🥱

😆 lol
this made me laugh😆 😆 😆 😆
who knows...you might be right😉

_Team_Damon thumbnail
After today's episode I've lost all hope that AR are gonna unite in the end. So there's no point in keeping our fingers crossed as well.😔
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah..it wud be the worst let down for ar fans. i cant blv they're even destroying the past of ar by showing him in a negative role. worst ending for dmg..then again dmg 1 also had a bad ending for ar fans so don expect much from this cvs.
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampiregal

yeah..it wud be the worst let down for ar fans. i cant blv they're even destroying the past of ar by showing him in a negative role. worst ending for dmg..then again dmg 1 also had a bad ending for ar fans so don expect much from this cvs.

I agree with you
Armaan as a villian will be the worst ever ending possible in dmg
I would prefer Armaan dying at the end as a positive role then nending up negative