Bidaai for Sapnaa Babul Ka Bidaai? - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
People who read many of articles which has RS' quotes, would understand that this article is true, lolzzzzz, whenever he replies like this, it means the article is true..........
Lolzzzzzzz the article show the truth that since the leap started the show got the lowest ratings of it's history which show that the leap was a full time flop idea...........
the leap was not the flop idea....in the beginning of the leap the story was good....i loved angini scenes....apoorva was tooo good and ragini was awesome....but cvs failed to exploit their track.....but after that the story started dragging ie.one week after the introduction of sakshi......there was not even a single angini scenes together......so boring and story was also illogical....it is due to the cvs the show is a flop....i think they dumped the serial knowingly.....or they changed the cvs.....didnt feel like it was the previous bidaai...........it is for the best that they end the track now
bidaai reached its lowest trp before its leap long back...when some rift track was going on.......
& a show which feature in top ten contanly. I dont its called a flop show...
then all other show in top ten is flop...
the show was aswome wehn real four diamonds were togeder there
thanks for the article
hope it's a rumor
Originally posted by poo_s

bidaai reached its lowest trp before its leap long back...when some rift track was going on.......
& a show which feature in top ten contanly. I dont its called a flop show...
then all other show in top ten is flop...

No, the lowest TRPs ever was after the leap began, I agree that TRPs fell down before, but not as much after the leap.........

Who said its not getting good trp i guess yess ..The audience love it does mean ...its trp is bad ...Wht ????Is this now... we all love bidaai ...Yess???