Vivian- I m a good cook!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

I am a good cook, Vivian

The handsome Vivian D'sena whose Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani will air from September 20 onwards every Monday-Friday on STAR One is all excited about the show.

Vivian plays a supernatural character Abhay who falls in love with Piya (Sukirti Kandpal). We caught up with Vivian and found about the actor's lifestyle.

How is Vivian in real life?

Vivian is just like another other normal guy of his age.

What is your fitness regime?

I do not diet and I cannot control my eating. So I consume a good quantity of warm water after meals. I also consume some ayurvedic medicines that help me keep fit.

How do you take out time to workout considering the erratic shooting hours?

I do not work out too much. I do just the basics and sauna.

Are you a foodie? Are you vegetarian or non-vegetarian?

Big foodie but vegetarian. I hardly ever eat non veg as mom does not like it.

What do you normally have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Breakfast is normally bread-butter or mayonnaise or sometimes sprouts, milk and honey. Lunch is dal rice or chapatti and so is dinner. I have to consume ghee after meals. I also cant control my craving for sweets after meals.

Do you cook? What is the dish you are known for among your friends and family?

I am a good cook. I am the only child of my parents and started cooking when I was 8-9 years old. I experiment by trying to prepare different dishes everytime. I cook Palak Paneer and Paneer mutter best.

Most unusual dish you have ever tasted?

Never tasted anything unusual.

Advantages and disadvantages of being an actor?

I believe that there are pluses in every stream. No disadvantages I can think of.

Who are your closest friends in the industry?

I hardly have any friends in the industry so no closest friend that I can mention.

Watch Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani from Sept 20 every Monday to Friday on STAR One

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG he being a guy can cook and i being the girl cant..lol.. cant cook anything..lol
❤️MONA