Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

For the first time, Geet time bt me depressed!

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Didnt want it to be a standard saas-bahu serial, showing complications between bhabhi-dewar coz of 'circumstances'!!

🀒🀒🀒😭😭😭

i would hhave rather had it being a story of this woman fighting and punishing dev rather than him repenting and both keeping quiet for the sake of Maan's khushi

Positively depressed. positive thoughts anyone?😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don worry nothing like that will happen... Maan will throw dev out by kicking his big fat butt...Just chill..
sallulover thumbnail
how about when Geet turns back Dev goes away and she may think it was her imagination.......there is a lot of possibility that someone may come and take Maan and Dev goes away too to avoid seeing Geet now that he knows she is his future sisterinlow......lets see what happens
the best show ever.....
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Didnt want it to be a standard saas-bahu serial, showing complications between bhabhi-dewar coz of 'circumstances'!!

🀒🀒🀒😭😭😭

i would hhave rather had it being a story of this woman fighting and punishing dev rather than him repenting and both keeping quiet for the sake of Maan's khushi

Positively depressed. positive thoughts anyone?😭😭

oh yar take a chill phill😊.........maan will definitely kick out dev.........bcz he is The MSK😊...
tusssi serial dekho tension q letey hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: s-o-m-m-i-e

oh yar take a chill phill😊.........maan will definitely kick out dev.........bcz he is The MSK😊...
tusssi serial dekho tension q letey hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe, specially dislike these 'sehansheel' women.... hope geet screams 'yehi toh tha woh' and slaps him... and lets maan do the rest..

but thanks a lot

s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

hehe, specially dislike these 'sehansheel' women.... hope geet screams 'yehi toh tha woh' and slaps him... and lets maan do the rest..

but thanks a lot

ur welcum πŸ˜‰
dev deserves a slap from geet......zor darπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if she could'nt then i will definitely do this...after awl the drama is awl about women rights so if she will not speak up then the kahani runss on wid misunderstandingsss and awl that....😑😑😑