tht and my fav actress Sukirti is lead so why i still ignore tht show
really cant wait for the show
thank u every 1 for thread helpdesk and every thing
keep making more stuff on pkyek
so r u guyz r ready for the show?
thanks

Edited by Pinkvic.selena - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

hey.. i am also exited about this show.. i dont even have star one .. but i am planning to watch it online... this show will rock for sure.. and also this forum :) cant wait till it starts..

Originally posted by SaraPari

hey.. i am also exited about this show.. i dont even have star one .. but i am planning to watch it online... this show will rock for sure.. and also this forum :) cant wait till it starts..

thank for the reply😳
Really sweet and welcome to this forum. Im watching this show for Suku 2. Actually i think more ppl will reply to ur topics whn the show first starts. RIght now ppl actually just check this forum. Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Really sweet and welcome to this forum. Im watching this show for Suku 2. Actually i think more ppl will reply to ur topics whn the show first starts. RIght now ppl actually just check this forum.
ya agreed
btw thankss jaani🤗
Hi,
Same- new to this forum... and IF. Want this show to just get a move on and start! Am addicted to the promos already so god only knows what's going to happen when the show actually airs...
yeah i knw n many plp are watching this show 4 sukirti khadpal as she is a fabulaous actress n yah welcome to dis forum
Originally posted by duskyessence

Hi,
Same- new to this forum... and IF. Want this show to just get a move on and start! Am addicted to the promos already so god only knows what's going to happen when the show actually airs...
welcome 2 forums 😳n thanks for reply

Originally posted by shonakasu

yeah i knw n many plp are watching this show 4 sukirti khadpal as she is a fabulaous actress n yah welcome to dis forum
thnx n agreed she is fab😳
Originally posted by Pinkvic.selena

welcome 2 forums 😳n thanks for reply

Thank you- and you're welcome😳