Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What are your expectations from this forum n PKYEK - Page 3

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope that forum is peaceful and people respect each others opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loads of fun and masti.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: music_l0ver036

yes agreed with your point. please lets not focus in one thing and fight we should just learn to deal with the differences. I want this forum to be one and remain to be one! :)

So totally agree with you both of you.
This forum started as group 'PKYEK' and should end with being in that group only.
I really don't want to see people forming respective jodi's group.
And most important thing is that 'Everyone should voice up their opinion BUT also should respect other's opnion' and if this quote is followed through out , pkyek forum will never experience bashing.
SoniRita thumbnail
hii najma lovee ur 1st post hehe anyways i aslo want peace in dis forum i dont want fights abt couples like in dmg forum or mjht forum coz in dis also der are 4 leads so i hopeee not like in other forums i hopee dey dont fight here also n i just want dis serial to be best n not like other ekta show i hopeee suku get success in dis show as i lovee her acting n hopeee vivan-suku jodi gets hit
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

hii najma lovee ur 1st post hehe anyways i aslo want peace in dis forum i dont want fights abt couples like in dmg forum or mjht forum coz in dis also der are 4 leads so i hopeee not like in other forums i hopee dey dont fight here also n i just want dis serial to be best n not like other ekta show i hopeee suku get success in dis show as i lovee her acting n hopeee vivan-suku jodi gets hit

Hello Suku fan.๐Ÿ˜†I know you are a very big suku fan and I am sure you are loving ViSu hayee they are so cute๐Ÿ˜
Welcome to the forum Sis๐Ÿ˜›
And yes even i dont want fights and bashing here.
'Everyone can voice up their opinion here BUT respecting other opinions.'
if we follow this quote through out this forum will never experience any bashing.๐Ÿ˜Š
character thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I ofcourse dont want any bashing on the forum either and from the show i know it might be hard to carry this out but i kinda want the actors portraying the characters now to never change till the end...this is because then people wont have favorites of who should play what....if that made sense :)
anyways other than that realllly excited for this showw! love visu :)
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope that PKYEK doesn't go the usual kekta way because her shows ALWAYS start out with a bang and then they lose focus and just start to become draggy...obviously I hope its different this time around