What are your expectations from this forum n PKYEK

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello to all PKYEK fans.
I am new to this forum well basically everyone is new.๐Ÿ˜†
My name is najma.๐Ÿ˜›
This is my first thread here.๐Ÿ˜Š

Not going too much off topic , I have simple question for all of PKYEK fans that what are your expectations from this forum and serial?
I wanted to ask this as every forum starts with peaceful environment and then how the story unfolds the forum react the same way.
I have seen many shows which have superb beginning but then they have bad storyline like dmg , and since its ekta's serial so anything can happen , maybe she can bring jacob instead of having edward(vivian) which I and all members don't want.

My expectation from this serial and forum is very high.
I have come here to post in this forum to make new friends and express my views about my up coming favorite show.
And this serial has some really good actors like sukirti , vivain , priya wal and this story really seems to have different concept so surely this serial gonna rock and hope it lives upto the expectations of the fans.
And yes we are gonna rock this forum too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for long post๐Ÿ˜†please share your views also.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
I want NO bash whatsoever. I want peace in this forum :)
i love suku.  i really want this show to b a HUGE hit!! love suku 
i agree wid aaisu no more bashing plzzz n yah definitely want pkyek to be a big hit
agree
i dont want any bashing here...i just want peace here

i want peace on this forum & that show will gonna rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk๐Ÿ˜ณ
i agree with asu...i want this forum to be different than all the others...i want this forum to be bash free..lol..no matter who we like or dislike we must all stand as one and must be friends..there should not be one bashing thopic...because it incresease with one..so we must all stick together and dont fight....
โค๏ธMONA
good post najma! i'm maru btw

you're right about ekta's serials, they can end up anywhere anyhow. i've watched kyph and ks, and ks was really messed up at the end. so i'm hoping this wont happen with pkyek too. the cast and story are looking great so  do have some expectations, but not too much. just watching this because of sukriti and visu's amazing screen chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i've met a few members our here who're amazing and kind so I'm expecting to have a great time our here and to see lot of discussions but without any bashing/trash topics and chaos. but i dont assume to see that in the forum.

i want peace its obvious there r four leads and everyone is bound to have their likes and dislikes but we must not let all that not affect our friendships...lets create a history on the whole IF and lets make this forum a damn peaceful and full of love abode where people lvoe and respect eahc other no matter who their lieks dislikes might be in the show...theres no forum out there which could manage to stay untarnished when two ocuples or more than one or two leads were there...;et us set a beautiful example and just let us all be ONE no matter what...i seriously want this forum to be damn happy and peaceful where everyone can go to everyone and just laugh and be merry irespective of whom we following in the show and whom NOT

Smriti
One thing Not another infamous DMG forum in the making..!

Im tired of all the bashing,disrespect,disharmony,sarcasm,obsessiveness towards each character without understanding the fact there are other characters as well playing in the show..!