Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Archives July 2010

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Monday Archives

Pirai comes to chokku's house with policemen and says that chokku family is responsible for everything...forces the police to arrest them....police arrests chokku...gopi and pandi reaches the kalavara spot...pirai and sam says that gopi and pandi are the main accused,so arrest them also....pirai says he also doubts selvarangam(mahesh's mappillai)...so he should also be arested.....hearing this statement from pirai chokku and family shocked...chokku tells police that no connection b/w selvarangam and maha missing...he is mahesh's mappilai...nothing more than that..pls leave him....gopi says "u can do whatever u want with our family members..but pls leave selvarangam"...Inspector says why r u all overreacting on this selvarangam matter...something is there...so i'll defenitely arrest that selvarangam too....sollittuhe takes chokku and co(except pancha paandavigal) to police station....oor makkal watching this are vey sad...only that jsiyar is happy...his mind voice says "saniyan aaramichachu indha kudumbathukku".....

Selvarangam's house...police comes there and calls selvarangam...Shanthi comes and police tells her that they want to meet selvarangam regarding passport...Selvarangam comes out and police arrests him..Shanthi shouts and says they are from gowravamana kudumbam blah blah....police not listeneing to her suyapuranam...police jeep poye pochu...Shanthi and her husband gets ready to go to police station....

Police station...PP makkal in police station...Gopi and pandi inside and kambi counting....Inspector yells at PP's ...says "vayasu ponna kadathittu ippadi onnumae pesama indha eppadi?".....Chokku and mayil says we didnt kidnap anyone...why otting the same record..neenga kadathineenga..neengadhan kadathineenga....somemore vaakuvadam b/w inspector and chokku....chokku tells inspector..."look us..if u really feel that we r the kadathal mannans ...no need for any  visaranai and all...staraight away punish us"...Inspector says sandega padaradhu his thozhil....that too vayasu ponna kaanum..i'll visaruchufy like this only....

Pirai comes with his lawyer...he comes and says he is going to file habeas corpus petition...He says that police are not doing their duty fast..so i want to file this HB petition....Inspector tension aayitar...gets up and goes near gopi and pandi...asks them where is the ponnu...Gopi and pandi says we dont know...Inspector statrs beating them harshly....Chokku and mayil crying seeing this....deivanai and meenakshi comes there and they joins their husbands oppari session....pushpa pleads to pirai....pirai not listening....

Police bringing selvarangam to police station...Chokku and co shell shocked... selvarangam says maha ngara pera kelvi pattadhe illai...police beats him too....Chokku goes to inspector and kenjufies...punish our whole family....but pls leave selvarangam...he is our mappillai...my daughters life will be spoiled...Police sends eveyone out.....Gopi and pandi asking sorry to selvarangam...selvaranga says  irungada ungala vachukaren😆😆😆😆

Shanthi and her husband reaches police station....Vandhavudan opens her DTS mouth...Shocked seeing her thambhi nilamai...Shouts at chokku's family....Pirai eriyira fire la potrol pouring....Mayil says our neram sariyillai...thats why all this are happening...pls maintain some porumai...Shanthi says "what?namma neram?u r a fraud family..we r gowravamana family...dont even talk abt us....see my brother..oorula avanukku ellarum avlo mariyadhai kudupanga...but inga....."continues her oppari.....punniyavan police tells everyone to stop....

Chokku tells inspector "u r wasting ur time is visariching us...evlo kettalum we dont know where maha is...when we all r here,maha va naanga enga olichu vakka mudiyum?...my fear is maha thappanavaga kitta maata koodathu...take steps to find her..we really dont know where she is...."

Chokku's house...Shanthi and her husband comes there and calls the girls out...Pancha paandavigal comes out....shanthi bajari maadhiri shouting...."moonjigala paaru..all are standing like "Deepavali kku pudicha thiruttu kozhi"....😆😆....Shanthi says "unga anna avala izhuthuttu ponadhukku why my thambhi should suffer"...Kamu replies"enga annan yaarayum izhuthuttu pogala".....Shanthi giving semma dose to those girls....again singing en thambhi kku 25 soverigns poda makkal ready...our thalai ezhuthu..inga vandhu maatikittom....our maanam mariyadhai ellam pochu.....ippovae ippadi irukku...innum nee veettukku vandha ellam  mudinjudum....en thambi mattum veettukku vala...i'll not behave like a pombalai....(oh...appo ivlo neram pombalayadhaan pesineengala😲).....dont eve think that this maraige will happen...adhu nadakavae nadakadhu....Maheswari starts crying....

(Roja akka...u r very correct...ellarum rombha pesaranga...Mudiyala😭😭)....

Freeze...........

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 7/7/10 Episode No 55

Maha apologizes to Sokku - "never thought that such a drama will be
staged !!! I did this because I love Gopi athaan so much !!! I trust you.
I will go back home" Sokku is happy - habba oru Saniswaran vittuthu
da relief
- Maha goes to her dad, snatches the newspaper and says
"just wanted the whole world to know that I love Gopi athaan. Inimel
Canada, USA nnu mappillai kOndu vantha, I myself will show this paper to them. No one other than Gopi athaan can tie the noose around my neck, gotcha??" This makes Pandy very sad and both Peacock and Gopi look lost. The Piraisudan clan is getting back home. PS is angry that his probable trip to Canada has gone south. Father and son sing "yen soga kathai yai kelu" while mother and daughter look happy -  "mission accomplished". As they near their house, the village crowd headed by Pushpa's mother awaits.
Aal aalukku advice mazhai - finally Maha will be taken inside the house after some kulippattara sadangu !!!

Pandy is water beating - looks like a a maniac. Peacock comes
and invites Pandy to water beat at home. Tells sonny boy that
Maha wants only Gopi and gives some umpteen reasons as to
why a marriage between him and Maha wont work /happen -
uh huh segment. Pandy is beyond caring..crashes his beer bottle and tries to kill himself - screams at dad for not "buying" Maha
and of course dad promises to do the needful !!!

Selvarangam and Co - three women have come to "dhukkam visarikka" . Shanthi is livid .....the women insist on " kalyaanam
is not karasevu making"
Selvarangam is nursing his dharma adis. After the women leave, Shanthi announces that the wedding is
called off. Does a bonfire with the wedding invitations - much to the chagrin of the other three....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail

Friday (09/07/2010)

Update by AnjKhoney

Sudan's drama continues and Pushpa Drinks Poison

Sudan is in full form,emotionally blackmail Maha by threatening her that he would drink poison if she was adament about marrying Gopi..Idhukellam asayamaataa namma Maha.. She asks him to drink the poison.. Sudan ayya samma shocked le, ponnu ippidi kooda pesuva nu avar kanavule kooda nenchirkka maatare (haha unga ponnaache..Summava?😉)..

He again explains the consequences after he drank the poison.. Maha says that if her father wished to end his life in such a way,she would never be against it (Apidi podu😆.Idhe kettu enga appa kooda sirichaaru. Oru ponnu ava appakitta Sonna answer nu paatha idhu konjam over thaan but Sudan mathiri poochandi kamikkaravangalku😡 idhu thaan badhil.. Kudippara nu papom) .

He asks her to drink the poison (adhaane pathain, indhaalavathu kudikkarthavathu😡😡...)She replies that she never wanted to die, she has to live her life as she wished.. Thaan virumbara Gopi athane kalyanam pannikittu avaroda oru naalavathu santhoshama vaazhandha appram thaan sagarthe pathi ellam yosipanga nu Maha replies... Idhu kettu Sudan forces her to drink the poison😲 and Maha pushes her father.. Sudan gets up and thrashes her left and right.. Indha satham kettu Pushpa and others come to stop him from hitting her..

Sudan pushes Pushpa and takes Maha inside and thrashes her again.. Pushpa finds the poison bottle and drinks it (Enna pa idhu, indha PP parambaraikku ku poison kudikkarthu payasam saapdara mathiri😕😲)Santhanam finds out and alerts everyone about his mother who drank the poison.. Sudan is tensed now but she pushes him and tells she would rather die than see his dramas daily... Sudan asks his son to rush to the hospital and he carries her on his shoulders and runs...

Tharakar vandhu Sokku kitta Kara sev family demands pathi sollranga.. Mahe seems upset with it😭 but others seem to agree to apologise and talk to them the very next day.. Mahe apologises for the trouble caused to her family due to her
(ahaa enna oru contrast .. anga Maha sonna answer and inga Mahe sonna mannipu👏👏.. )

Pushpa in hospital and Sudan&his kids in the hospital with Pushpa...

Gopi receives someone's call. Yaaru nu paatha Maha.. She cries and apologises for all wht happened and asks Gopi to talk to her for something..Gopi asks again and again why she was crying and Maha Ooru kadai,ulaga kadai pesinaalum pesina aana thaan amma hospital le irukkanga nu mattum sollave ille😡😡..

She asks Gopi to meet her soon as she was dying to see him.. Gopi thinks about Malar's suggestion and decides to meet Maha to talk about Pandi
(Aiyo ivara mathiri😡🤢 ...hmmm ennatha solla)He agrees and tells that he would inform her on the date of the meeting.. Maha tells that after all the drama she is happy after talking to him (Adi paavi😡, anga unga amma unakku adi vizhuthey nu poison kudichu
ippo hospital le paduthirkkanga.. ippo thaan ulagathaye marandha mathiri santhoshama irukiya😡🤢.. Nalla ponnu ma 😡..)

Sokku is ready with his wife and son to meet Kara Sev family and on the other hand thiruttu thanama Mayil with his son stands in front of Maha's house to talk about Pandy Maha matter (aiyo Pandy sir moonja paakanume🤢🤢.. )Mayil recieves a call from his anna and he mazhupyfies the fact that he was standing in front of Sudan's house to talk for his son.. Sokku also believes his words that he was in his house only nu..

Mayil proceeds and finds his amma locking the door. Enna nu ketta,Pusha veshatha kudichatha theriya varuthu..Pandy asks about Maha
(Aama romba mukhiyam..Athaikku epidi irukku nu kekka thonaadho😡😡?)

Cycle gap le Santhanam trying to sight the nurse... Avangala varnikkarthu ada da ennale explain panna mudiyale🤢.. Avanga Kerala va nu kekka Nurse ille nu solla, Adhaane Kerala ponnungalku colour mattum thaan irukkum nu solla😡 ... Kadala pottu thallararu.. Nursukku avar kitta pudichathey avaroda nadathaanam..She asks him to walk and show.. Koduma...He walks and she escapes....

Mayil goes with his amma to the hospital.. Sudan first stays calm but when Mayil starts asking en ippidi aachu etc he talks about his own daugther Kaamu who drank kerosine that day (aama andha kodumayum naanga thaan update pannom )Mayil takes Sudan out to have a talk and Pandy stays staring at Maha (Aiyo appidiye palaar palaar nu
podanum pola thonudhu seeing the way he looks at herAngry... Sariyana Psycho... Pandyoda Appa kooda at times andha psychic nature velila kondu varuvaaru.)

Mayil talks about Pandy's matter and gets sariyana replies from Sudan.. Sudan tells Gopi was even better as he had a job of his own.. Mayil stil talks about Pandy... Sudan asks him how he could take a talk for allaince when his bro's daugther Mahe's marriage got cancelled.. Otta Vaay Mayil,without knwing about Sudan's pottu vangara style olaryfies about Sokku and family who went for a comprmise..Sudan thinks about something (Sathiyama nalla vidhama think panna maataru. edhavathu villangama saguni thanama thaan think pannuvaaru)

Mayil requests him not to inform his Sokku annan about the alliance matter (Ahaa evalo nalla kaariyam senjaaru👏👏.. correctana aal kitta thaan indha vishyatha sollathey nu ketturkkaru😡..)Mayil leaves and Sudan looks at him going (Avaroda andha paarva enna mean pannarthu nu naan sollarain 'Podi po.. Sambhandama pesa vandha? Sokku veetle vekkarain unakku katcheri😉)

Thodarum

raaspach thumbnail

Monday archives copy

Starts with pandi talking to maha and bucket bucket aa kotting his feelings towards her...Maha shocked(I think so...actually indha maha loosa...enna expression nu puriyala enakku😕😕).....Pandi like a kaividapatta kadali(yes..kadali...no kadalan...andha kaalam ellam tamil serial malai yethiruchu😆😆) kenjufying to maha..."One man girl" maha tells pandi to stop his ularal... shouts "u very well know that i love gopi pothaan ...sorry sorry athaan....(finger slippu😆😆)....and also marraige talks are going on in our family...now u r talking to me like this?Are u not ashamed?U r doing drogam to ur annan gopi".....Pandi says "NO"....and starts crying(Yen saamy indha serial la vara aan pillais ellam ippadi kanneer vadikireenga??)).....Maha says "look,iam already gopi athan's wife aayachu(Manasala🤢🤢...selavilladha kaliyanam,u know😆😆)so,no use of talking like this to me..."....Pandi says my appa and gopi anna know abt this....Maha not ready  to listen...says "so what?gopi yae ninachalum ennai avar kitta irundhu pirikka mudiyadhu(aama,next fevicol ad kku gopi and maha dhaan book aayirukanga..Mind it😆😆)......And i 'll not fall for ur suicide mirattals....So dont come and talk to me abt this anymore"......Sollittu maha speaker pochu....Pandi sogama standing and(ofcourse) crying....(pandi maganae...ennaiya ippadi azhugura...indha bin lady kaga ippadi kenjaradhu unakkae konjam overaa theriyala....)

Chokku,gopi and meenatchi coming to mahesh's mappillai house... Tharagu also with them....Maapu's akka still angry....gopi,chokku and meenatchi ninnukittae asking sorry to her...Chokku and co konjam rombha irangi VMSS ellathayum adagu vachuttu asking sorry....Akk ji periya manasu panni forgives them....So marraige pechu started again....akks'a dowry list la some more items added...chokku and co says thay they cant afford so much...Akka says big No No....But chokku says he is ready to do everything....Akka tells them to print 300 invitations since the old ones ellam burnt.....Chokku and co shocked...Afterlot of thalai aatings chokku and co leaves the place....

Chokku and co talking and walking.....Gopi says he is not happy with this rishta...Akka dog madhiri shouting,maappu too sidu sidu moonji😆😆How come our mahesh will oppethufy her life in this house..??.....Chokku starts his peratral urai....says ...."life's track:first mappu's veettu makkal will look like devars and devathais to us....After some days...their suyaroopam will come out....Then after marraige our daughter azhdhukittu 1 yr vandhu vandhu pova...After 1yr....our daughter rajyam will rule that family...idhaan vazhkai ragasiyam...so dont worry makkalae"(Good one mr.chokku....unga indha ninaippula god and director sand vaari iraikkama irundha sari😆😆).....Some more blah blah's going on....

Gopi's phone ringing.....Maha loosudhaan andha pakkam🤢🤢...She tells gopi abt pandi's visit ....She says that she wants to meet gopi and order shim to visit her house tomorrow...illainna adhu anga vandhuduma(nee odardhulayae iruma....unakku maha nnu name vachadhukku bathila express train nu vachurukalaam)......Gopi says he will defenitely come there tomorrow....

Devdas pandi sitting in a tea shop..Gopi comes and meets pandi...He asks abt pandi and mayil's visit to maha's house....pandi says adhellam no problem.....We have told mama pirai not to tell this to periyappa mayil....Gopi says "super ra arivali...Already that pirai is a 71/2...ippo idhu veraiya?Pandi again coming back to his lollypop song....Enakku maha venum.....😡😡Gopi says that maha is capable of doing anything...so wait ...we 'll try....ennala mudinja varaikkum i'll postpone my marraige with maha.....Pandi kenjo kenjunnu kenjing...pls anna pls anna..i want maha😭😭Gopi tells pandi....Dont worry pandi...i'll meet maha and avakitta unnoda ISI pure kadhal pathi solren...Pandi says ok and gopi leaves the place saying that he will meet maha tomorrow....

Pushpa back in home....Pirai and maha tells her abt mayil and pandi's visit and their aasai pandi and maha's marraige...Pushpa shocked...She says her bro will not do like this...he very well know that maha is for gopi....Maha comforming mayil's talks........And pirai also says that chokku annakku indha vishayam theiya koodathunnu mayil sonnaru....Sollittu sam and pirai leaves(Why this sam is walking like this??Like piles patient😆😆).......Pushpa calls her anna mayil and visaruchufies abt this...Mayil says yes,and says dont tell chokku annan abt this....I'll meet u in person soon....Pushpa shocked and confused....

raaspach thumbnail

Tuesday Episode update

Pushpa calls mayil and asks him abt pandi and mayil's visit...Mayil struggles to answer her....he says that he will come and meet her next morning...now phone cuttangi....And also he ordes pushpa not to talk abt this matter to chokku...Pushpa confused and shocked.....

Chokku's house....marraige budget planning going on....Ellarum rombha tension discussing abt kalyana selavu....Chokku thitting pirai...says becoz of him only shanthi increased marraige dowry....Gopi says that he will take care of bike buying...he says he will take the amt from his savings...still 5 soverigns idikkudhu....Sisiters says that they will give their bangles and chains...orey paasa mazhai pozhiyudhu....i'll give that ..i'll give this....Thaangamudiyala....Mahes feeling guilty....Chokku tells her to be happy ...Gopi says that total damage ...i mean selavu will be around 70,000....some more me giving u giving dialogues going on....meenatchi saves us from this repeated dialogues appu...calls everyone for dinner...Ellarum gone...We happy😆😆

Gopi oramkattufying mayil..asking him abt his meeting with maha...mayil tries to escape....Gopi stops him ...but mayil fish escapes without answering him.....

Maappu selvarangam's ooru...Pirai and sam comes to meet him....Seeing him selva starts shouting...Pirai says he has come to ask sorry....he says the tension la ippadi ellam pannitaru....Pirai kalla vizhundhu asking sorry....He says thet he want to ask sorry to all his family members....Sam loosu and pirai follows selvarangam to his house....

Meeting b/w shanthi and pirai....Shanthi adikka varanga...Selvarangam explains her sister abt pirai's visit....Shanthi rombha kevalama thitting pirai...Manamketta pirai and sam edhayumae kandukama keep on asking sorry....

After sometime pirai putting a verbal bomb...says that shanthi face la raja kalai theriyudhu...Shanthi flatterd....Pirai says that  mahesh kku oru love story flashback irukku...Love failiure la kerosene kudichaa....daddy mandaiya odacharu...etc etc....Shanthi and co shocked...Pirai leaves the place...Shanthi and co decides to talk to chokku abt this mahesh love matter.....

Pirai rombha perumaiya walking..."Piles" sam asking his dad "ennappu...kamu matter la mahesh aa izhuthu vittuta?".....Pirai laughs and says that he is having one more aappu which is pending...That is he want to inform chokku abt mayil asking for maha's rishta with pandi....

Pushpa's house...Gopi says that he want to talk separately with maha....Maha firmly says that she will only marry gopi....Gopi says our family ippo rombha dharma sangadaman suzhal la irukku...Pandi loves u so much...U r his life....he will die if u dont mary him....Gopi giving some more lectues abt pandi's love towards maha....maha lisiening...and asks gopi...what do u want athaan...our marraige should not happen aa?....Gopi says pandi is better that gopi.....Maha starts crying....Shouts...if u dont want to marry me....go away...adha vittuttu dont come here fo any recommendation...i love u and i'll marry u only and for that iam ready to wait for u for my full life time.....

Mayil coming to pushpa's house....Maha seeing mayil , starts giving kisses to gopi...Mayil shocked seeing this...Shouts "deii..."..

freeze....

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 14/7/10

Gopi is trying to drill some sense in to that adamant Maha.
"if some thing happens to Pondy, Peacock will die, Maha"
Maha has a valid point " You talk about family being happy??
Am I not family ??" Then Maha sees Peacock coming ....
pOchu pOchu nnu kisses Gopi. Peacock jumps as if he
got the  kisses himself. Shouts at Gopi , calls him a dhrogi
and beats him black and blue. Pushpa shouts back and says
"avan dhrogi nna, neenga enna?? We decided long back that
Maha will marry Gopi...now you ask for her hand for Pondy??
And that too behind annan's back??? Ungalukku Pondy mattum thaan important?? not my daughter?? " Peacock has no answer -
does his usual "eye rolling" ritual and leaves. Maha holds Gopi
and says that she kissed him only to proove her love -"ungalai
ipdi adichuttare??" (unakku ithe vazhakkama pOchu - pOsukku
pOsukku nnu impulsive aa yethanum panni suthi irukkara vangalai
maatti vidarathu, apram sorry solrathu.....enna valarppu ithu??) 
Pushpa confronts Gopi "yen maga vaazhkkai unakku vilaiyatta
pOchaa??? Yen maga valiya vanthutta nnu , you think that she is
cheap??? shirt ai change panra mathiri aalai maatha solriya??
Now tell me, will u marry Maha or not??? I drank poison, do u
know??? If this goes on me and Maha have to drink poison, period.."
Gopi agrees to marry Maha "no objections" Both Pushpa and Maha
are happy. Maha has that victorious smile (aamaa, neeyum un
decadent ideas um...)

Sokku household - the youngest is back from school and Mahesh
wants her to bathe before eating. The girl is hungry and now it is
emotional time - Mahesh says that she wont be saying this for too long - " kalyaanam aagi pOitta, yaar unnai ipdi solluvaa??" The sisters get emotional and mommy joins saying that after marriage the life of a girl changes. Sokku lectures about how Mahesh should be happy blah blah..... The broker comes and says that the wedding is called off " the groom's people call Mahesh as thappana pOnnu .....loved somebody.... kerosene kudichu..." Sokku is livid and wants to confront the groom's side then and there - "yaar ipdi ellam thappa pesinanga nnu enakku theriyanum.." Broker says that all this is "Pirai Vilaiyaadal". Sokku is more angry and pleads to God - "samy, avanai yen kaile kodukka maattiya??"

Swamy grants the wish asap - Pirai and Sambhandham come there. Sokku holds him by the collar and asks him "manushanaa da nee??? Yen pOnnu life ai kedukka nee ivvalavu dhooram kizhe eranguviyaa?? Why did you go to the groom's house?" Pirai says that he just went to apologize - " appO thaan pOnnai pathi solla vendiyaatha pOchu.." Sokku says that he lied about Mahesh. Pirai is casual "ohhhh, pOnnu perai mathi sollittenO??? 4 , 5 pethu vaichirukkeenga..athaan kozhambitten.." Sokku shouts some more
and says that he is equally concerned about Kaamu - "yen thambi pOnnu per ketta parava illai nnu ninaikkira alavu, I am not a bad man.." Now Pirai does another  Tiruvilaiyaadal - tells Sokku "you think that your brother is Lakshman??? He came and asked for Maha's hand....for his son Pondy... not just that...he asked me to keep it under the wraps.....I should not tell u vaam...ithu epdi??" Sokku of course does not believe him.....calls Pushpa who confirms the news ..just by crying..... Pirai gloats....Sokku is crest fallen...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail